2015 Roush/Cervini Combo

tibert11

Established Member
Here is some pics of my GT with the Roush front and Cervini Hood.

20160510_085133.jpg
20160510_085145.jpg
20160510_085139.jpg

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Has way too much going on in the front imo

railroad

Established Member
I am on the fence on this one. Can you black out the driving lights or 2 mirrors in the lower grill and take another pic? I think I would like it more. That white sure makes all the grill openings jump out. A darker color would be less, in your face. Definitely well put together and I would bet it gets to looking better to me.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
The hood is too much IMO, probably looks better in person. Love the bumper cover though

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Did you get it painted from Cervini?
If you did, how was the paint match and how was fitment? Thanks! Oh,...a couple pics out in the sun would be cool. lol

DaBigBone

Established Member
Meh... Not horrible but I think it would look a lot better with a different hood

tibert11

Established Member
It did not come from Cervini painted.

Fitment was a 8/10 from what I was told. Shop did an excellent job with the lines.

No the combination is not for everyone, but everyone runs the stock hood. I always go for different.

The strong color difference is what I like. EX: I am not into a black car with black venting. I like for certain accents to stand out. I could have done the hood vents black, but I thought that would be too much with the open ports on the hood already and the Roush bumper plastics.

Here is a picture from the side, I have the lowering kit...just need to get it installed:

20160510_085155.jpg

XtraTQ

Established Member
I dig the Roush front end. The hood is just a little much, IMO.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
It did not come from Cervini painted.
Fitment was a 8/10 from what I was told. Shop did an excellent job with the lines.

Thanks for the info and side photo. I like it. Going to look a lot better lowered too.
Enjoy!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I love everything you've done except maybe the hood. As some have said, it makes the front look a bit too busy. I love the side view. I wouldn't change a thing unless YOU want to. Enjoy your good looking GT this summer. Enjoy your mods, too.

dntalman

Yella Terra
Established Member
I think the car looks good.. A aggressive stance and a different set of wheels, she will look mean. I went with the CDC hood scoop.. It is all in what you like.. I like the Cervini hood on your car. Looks good on white. Add a little more rear wing like the Cervini or CDC Outlaw along with a set of wheels and a lowered stance, and it will make your hood flow better with the body.. Car is looking good... Keep it up! YOUR WAY!.. Here is a couple of shots of my car.
IMG_0128_zpsyzdzjzei.jpg

IMG_0130_zpszkz0vnug.jpg

IMG_0139_zpsosjrc2wu.jpg

Here is a little track pass.. With me red lighting! LOL
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V2BzgiqSuMk&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

TClark22

Established Member
CAN WE PLEASE STOP USING THESE DUMBASS LOOKING GT500KR HOODS. THEY WERE UGLY THEN, THEY ARE UGLY NOW.

This fad with everyone with 05+ mustangs using this hood because its unique is ridiculous. I get it, not everyone wants a cookie cutter mustang that looks the same...but there is nothing better looking than a stock hood on 11-17...well maybe small cowls but that's it.

Roush front looks nice though. But those wheels. wheels should come before body mods, always.

Users who are viewing this thread