2015 Recaro's in a 2012?!

JpL4K3

Established Member
Interested to know if these fit as well. I doubt they will without a lot of modification to the seat bracket.

q6543

Established Member
Im sure you will be able to get them in there, just all the airbag harnesses are going to be a issue is my guess

q6543

Established Member
For the good of svtp as a whole you should tell us how much "cheap" 15 recaros were.

q6543

Established Member
I think there is a pair on detroit craigslist, but no price. Now I know hit the guy for a g

87hatchy

Established Member
Dude you're the one with the seats. Get to it! You need to be figuring it out and telling US how to do it lol!

Chris4031

Established Member
Dude you're the one with the seats. Get to it! You need to be figuring it out and telling US how to do it lol!

Haha fair enough. I'm waiting to get the car out of storage! Michigan doesnt like mustangs! The second it's out i will be trying

Gamble13GT

Established Member
The seat itself may work but the brackets on the 15 to the frame are 100% different. I also do not know if the sensor connections will be the same so it may throw a airbag light

Chris4031

Established Member
The seat itself may work but the brackets on the 15 to the frame are 100% different. I also do not know if the sensor connections will be the same so it may throw a airbag light

The sensor connections were the same exact size. But will probably throw a light. I'm getting the car out of storage Sunday so hopefully I'll know soon

Users who are viewing this thread