2015 NMRA World Finals Terminator/GT500 Shootout Oct 1-4 Bowling Green Ky

cobracloud

Established Member
2015 NMRA World Finals Terminator/GT500 Shootout Bowling Green Ky Oct 1-4

This will be our 10th shootout! from when this class started and now it has seen some incredible jumps forward in times and just completely sick cars, want to say thanks to everyone who has participated in the events and to the vendors, Justin Starkey of VMP for sponsoring the shootout and esp Steve Wolcott, Rollie Miller and the entire NMRA crew for helping to make this a fast and fun class to run in. Right now the Terminator camp has a 7-2 edge in wins with the GT500 camp having the fastest and quickest passes.

I have been working the vendors and starting to get some nice stuff to give away to the racers in the class, with the grudge racing sat night it will be hard to do a dinner like last yr so if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

I know everyone would prefer to park on the concrete but it would be easiest on me if everyone can park in our spot.

It looks like we will see alot of different combos in our class with some awesome cars so it should be an incredible show as always, will be posting up rules and further info soon, same rules as MIR
Jim

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
After watching the fun at the spring break shoot out, I'm hoping to bring my GT500 down. It's a long shot but I'm coming down even if just to spectate.
Have you thought about adding Norwalk next year?
Best track on the series and the True Street turnout always huge up here.
Thanks for putting this together.
-J

Users who are viewing this thread