2015 mustang turbo 4? new vid.

Peetiewonder

RoofGone GeorgeJefferson
Established Member
SVO was way ahead of its time. I think ford should bring back the Maverick and put the ecoboost 4cyl and 6cyl in that.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
SVO was way ahead of its time. I think ford should bring back the Maverick and put the ecoboost 4cyl and 6cyl in that.

tumblr_lf6r0v46oM1qbvihuo1_500.gif

grnenvy

Established Member
Please no 4 banger in a Mustang again. If Ford wants better MPG all they need to do is spend the money on making it lighter. (3100lbs) My Vette got almost 30mpg on the HW with a v8 making over 400hp.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just don't see a 4 cylinder Mustang unless it is similar/superior to the SVO as far as performance. We don't have much info on the new Mustang (ie, weight), so we just don't know what engine choices would make sense. Might be interesting, though, depending on the weight of the car and how much power the motor might make.

jleews6

Established Member
I really hope that they dont put a 4 cylinder in it as a performance option. The SVO was a flop back in the 80s and I cant see it doing any better today.
A 4 banger lx type car would be ok I guess.

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
That turbo was spooling quick :banana:

I read this car, some f150s and a unknown crossover type thing were spotted in flagstaff, az. Testing at high altitudes.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Please no 4 banger in a Mustang again. If Ford wants better MPG all they need to do is spend the money on making it lighter. (3100lbs) My Vette got almost 30mpg on the HW with a v8 making over 400hp.

Yeah and they can past the cost to do this on to the customer...a 3100lb 300hp Mustang for 25-30k, yeah right..

Users who are viewing this thread