2015 Mustang Hellion Turbos

EditorTurner

Established Member
0 2015 Mustang Hellion Turbo Featured.jpg
Mighty Small
Hellion offers a smaller 2015 Mustang turbo option that hits hard down low
By Steve Turner
Photos by Steve Turner and courtesy of Hellion Power Systems and Precision Turbo

While the 2015 Mustang horsepower arms race is heating up, there is still a superpower. The company that has put down the biggest horsepower with an S550 so far is Hellion Power Systems, which rocked the rollers to the tune of 949 horsepower at the rear wheels. It did so with the company’s Eliminator twin-turbo kit, which debuted at last year’s SEMA Show.
Continue reading →

HELLION TURBO

still no pictures of underneath and the piping!

Hello.

We have not released detailed images of this system at this time due to our attempt to protect our design on this new vehicle. We are constantly used as a guide for other shops as they try to copy our systems. We took delivery of this vehicle in October, and we have spent countless hours in R and D working to develop the ultimate power adder available for the S550.

We can assure all of our customers that the 2015 GT design is state of the art, and is supplied with the finest components to deliver the most power, have the easiest install, and be the best all around option for the GT.

We are very excited about this system and what it brings to the aftermarket.

If anyone has any questions, please contact us at 505-873-4670, or we can be reached by Email at [email protected]

Team Hellion

RSKtakR

Established Member
Wonder what the scary prices of the 55-62 systems are.. lol I just emailed you guys to try and get an idea.

Last edited:

bigjohns97

Established Member
Nice power numbers, how safe is 12lbs for daily driver?

Would love to see a price as well.

Dizzyscure1

Established Member
Hello.

We have not released detailed images of this system at this time due to our attempt to protect our design on this new vehicle. We are constantly used as a guide for other shops as they try to copy our systems. We took delivery of this vehicle in October, and we have spent countless hours in R and D working to develop the ultimate power adder available for the S550.

We can assure all of our customers that the 2015 GT design is state of the art, and is supplied with the finest components to deliver the most power, have the easiest install, and be the best all around option for the GT.

We are very excited about this system and what it brings to the aftermarket.

If anyone has any questions, please contact us at 505-873-4670, or we can be reached by Email at [email protected]

Team Hellion

I don't blame you Hellion Lots of companies rip off designs like this. BMR gets ripped all the time, when i see products that are ripped off i refuse to fund them but other will quickly save the money and buy the products which have been stolen.

RSKtakR

Established Member
I sent an email this morning through the Hellion website asking about pricing for the 55mm and 62mm kits.

HELLION TURBO

Nice power numbers, how safe is 12lbs for daily driver?

Would love to see a price as well.

With decent octane, 12 psi is no problem for daily use. At that level a JMS fuel pump voltage booster and upgraded injectors are needed.

Introductory pricing with either the 55mm or the 62 mm turbos is $8795 complete. That includes tuning and 50 lb injectors.

ID 1000 upgrade is $700 or a Deatschworks 95 lb upgrade is $400

JMS voltage booster is $459.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That's great pricing for a studied turnkey package. No real headache's, 1400hp potential, keep accessories, very well done guys. Great work.

I'm into my 03's custom turbo kit (turbo related only) as much as that and more so if you include tertiary stuff like radiator, cooling fan etc, lines, hoses, etc. Again just turbo related. We've had many small headaches like fixing symmetry, modifying brackets, etc. A turnkey kit at that price is an excellent value.

For a tried and true kit, that pricing is exceptional. I don't usually chime in to support a product I don't own or intend to buy in the short term, but when I saw this I felt inclined to applaud a job well done.

Every hellion kit I have seen in person has been of exceptional value, quality and engineering. I can say they make the best turn key kits I've personally seen.

Last edited:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
I'm very impressed, if I ever get a coyote I know the route I'm going!

OAG

Established Member
With decent octane, 12 psi is no problem for daily use. At that level a JMS fuel pump voltage booster and upgraded injectors are needed.

Introductory pricing with either the 55mm or the 62 mm turbos is $8795 complete. That includes tuning and 50 lb injectors.

Recommended shops in DFW area? Any more fuel upgrades/options to run E85?

bigjohns97

Established Member
How often do you go to WOT on your daily commute?

Once a day, i have this long feeder that nobody is ever on and it's right after the motor is at temp and i am about to get on the highway and want to clear everything out.

08fordgt

Established Member
Will yall have any single turbo kits and how much cutting and modifying is necessary for these to install?

marjor1973

Established Member
How much is the introductory price for 55mm and 62mm?

TKS

Users who are viewing this thread