2015 Mustang GT350 leaked

specizripn

Established Member
LOL this again? This picture has been appearing all over, but it's usually labeled as a RENDERING, leave it to an online magazine to confuse everyone :shrug:

chancejat

Established Member
im gonna go ahead and call that the gt350 has a sc'ed 5.0, you know.... like the xfr

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Thats a freaking rendering and why would Ford place a yet-to-be-seen car at the Chinese Theatre!?

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
i have a feeling the GT350 is going to be a NA screaming, ala a ZO6. I've heard from a reliable source, which i now sounds gay as hell, but he works in the mustang team….the flat plain 5.0 is a reality and it will be in a hi-po mustang. i will not reveal his name and what forum he is on…don't both to PM me.

my guess, 5.5 litre FP NA. 550hp/400ft lbs. carbon hood/trunk/driveshaft. 3100lbs curb weight and C6 ZO6 levels of cornering/performance. oh and a near-ferrari exhaust note from and active exhaust system, that opens boss 302 side pipes base on load/rpm.

62k sticker price, and many rustled jimmies from the sports car world.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Good lord, there's even been a thread on here already about that exact same render...

13GT5.0

Established Member
i have a feeling the GT350 is going to be a NA screaming, ala a ZO6. I've heard from a reliable source, which i now sounds gay as hell, but he works in the mustang team….the flat plain 5.0 is a reality and it will be in a hi-po mustang. i will not reveal his name and what forum he is on…don't both to PM me.

my guess, 5.5 litre FP NA. 550hp/400ft lbs. carbon hood/trunk/driveshaft. 3100lbs curb weight and C6 ZO6 levels of cornering/performance. oh and a near-ferrari exhaust note from and active exhaust system, that opens boss 302 side pipes base on load/rpm.

62k? I doubt it..more like 72k

flS/R

Established Member
"i saw this online but I'm a little skeptical" should have been the end of this thread

still looking forward to what it really looks like when offered

flS/R

Established Member
"i saw this online but I'm a little skeptical" should have been the end of this thread

still looking forward to what it really looks like when offered

dubbsfaris

Shelby SP Region Director
Established Member
Wow, I'd think a base for no more than 55k. Especially if its NA. I don't what the heck GM is thinking. Hey guys, lets strip a camaro and charge 20k more than a fully loaded SC camaro.

darreng505

Established Member

Say what? :dancenana:

GT500-lolz@MPG

Established Member

I dont agree, that would be silly for them to shoot for that in todays day and age. Why go for C6 Z06 levels of performance for MORE than a C7 vette cost (which already bests the outgoing C6Z in certain areas). I could understand an attempt to BEAT the C7's performance figures for around the same/slightly higher price tag.. oh and +2 seats :rockon:

Last edited:

mustangletback

Established Member
I dont agree, that would be silly for them to shoot for that in todays day and age. Why go for C6 Z06 levels of performance for MORE than a C7 vette cost (which already bests the outgoing C6Z in certain areas). I could understand an attempt to BEAT the C7's performance figures for around the same/slightly higher price tag.. oh and +2 seats :rockon:
if FORD was to do that,the mustang would be ALOT cheaper than the z06,and completely destroy the camaro.:banana:

tmhutch

4v>3v>2v
Established Member

Hope so! Time to man up Ford. Ditch the supercharger and build a real engine.

tmhutch

4v>3v>2v
Established Member
The boss 302 engine is a legit 500hp na race motor. Takes chevy 427 ci to match that

No doubt, the Boss is no joke but mod for mod it cannot compete with the extra 125 cubic inches and +75 CFM (380 CFM total) intake ports of the Chevy 427, even with 4 valve technology. We need more cubes. Thankfully the Z/28's a portly beast for now. If Ford could just get us in the neighborhood, maybe 400 cubes, the 4 valve would decimate the 427 Chevy. The newer 440 cubic inch capable Boss block (not Boss 302) is rumored to find a home in the Mustang... we'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread