2015 Mustang GT SEMA Car

rrg9946

Established Member
Well everyone, I've hinted on a few posts of my 2015 CO Mustang GT build. Here is a link that gives you a preview of my car. The car is a few days from getting to Oxnard California, home of Vortech Superchargers. Let me know what you guys think.

A big shout out to Bowen's Garage Ford (Jonb347) for having the absolute best customer service and for busting his butt to get the car out of Flat Rock so fast! Nothing like a family run business.

www.bowensgarageinc.com
Thanks Jon for everything!

Thanks to the Vortech team and all supporting sponsors.

Huge shout out to Neil Tjin from www.neiltjin.com

Preview:
http://www.stangtv.com/news/sema-sneak-peek-vortech-2015-mustang-superchargers-sema-car/

Last edited:

93SVTvenom

Established Member
Always been a fan of Comp Orange. From the renderings I am liking what I see. Cant wait to see how it comes out!

rrg9946

Established Member
Thanks guys for all of your compliments. I'm very excited to get Oxnard at the end of the month to finish helping Vortech with build. On the morning of the 1st we will load the car in the semi and head out to Vegas. Its gonna be a very exciting week.

Keep an eye out on the home page. Editor Turner is working on a write up

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Beautiful....and your right with Bowens. I've been talking to Jon....alot about new GT or GT350. One of them is going to end up in my garage...right beside the Shelby GT500! Jon's quite helpful! Look forward to meeting him and picking up the keys..to a new one in the future!

rrg9946

Established Member
Beautiful....and your right with Bowens. I've been talking to Jon....alot about new GT or GT350. One of them is going to end up in my garage...right beside the Shelby GT500! Jon's quite helpful! Look forward to meeting him and picking up the keys..to a new one in the future!

Nothing but a class act!!!!

Jon chime in when you can!!

Users who are viewing this thread