2015 Mustang GT Kooks Headers and Full Exhaust are Here!

NickSezz

Established Member
With all of the new products coming out for the 2015 Mustang, JDM is proud to bring you the all new Kooks Long-Tube Headers and Full Exhaust Kit for the 2015 Mustang GT!

Kooks Custom Exhaust systems are made from the highest quality 304 Stainless Steel material with laser cut flanges and mandrel bent tubing for maximum air flow. All 2015 Mustang GT Kooks Long-Tube Header Systems give you the option of 1-3/4" or 1-7/8" primaries and your choice of high flow, off road or green catted mid-pipe.

Kooks 2015 Mustang GT Long-Tube Headers will be offered in the following configuration:

2015 MUSTANG GT KOOKS 1-3/4 LONG-TUBE HEADERS WITH OEM CONNECTION CATTED MID-PIPE(click for more details)

This 2015 Mustang GT Kooks Long-Tube Header System includes an OEM connection High-Flow Catted Mid-Pipe that utilizes the OEM or any 2015 Mustang GT Aftermarket Cat-Back Exhaust System. The OEM connection system is ideal for N/A applications to achieving huge gains in power while keeping the exhaust volume down. This system can also be purchased with NO Catalytic Converters for off road use only as well as the 49 State Legal Green Cats.

2015 MUSTANG GT KOOKS FULL 3" COMPETITION EXHAUST (HEADERS TO TAIL PIPE)(click for more details)

This 2015 Mustang GT Kooks Full Exhaust System includes a 3" High-Flow Catted Mid-Pipe that mates to Kook's 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System. The Kooks Full Exhaust System is ideal for achieving Maximum Power Gains with Race Car like Sound!! This system can also be purchased with NO Catalytic Converters for off road use only as well as the 49 State Legal Green Cats.

The 2015 Mustang GT Kooks Full Exhaust also allows you to choose between Polished or Black Exhaust tips to further customize the look of your ride.

Kooks will be offering their light-weight, oval race mufflers in "axle-back" configuration with details and pricing to come soon.

Feel free to contact us regarding any questions about the above 2015 Mustang Exhaust Systems and for Pre-Ordering.

NickSezz

Established Member
This kit was JUST announced yesterday. These kind of questions will be answered all in due time ;-)

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Mustang guys are the most demanding of any I have ever seen Lmao. I was going to ask on power gains too.

We want to know everything, yesterday.

NickSezz

Established Member
Mustang guys are the most demanding of any I have ever seen Lmao. I was going to ask on power gains too.

That pretty much sums up my inbox lol. That is why I an here though. I will get these answers for you guys as soon as possible.

93SVTvenom

Established Member
Beautiful system ... Cant wait to see some results too. I am loving all this aftermarket LOVE already for the S550s ... Keep em coming guys!!!

Steveespo

Established Member

Honestly if you make a public product announcement, product data and performance should be released with it. I wouldn't consider spending $2600 on a part without knowing the gains, or how difficult the install is.

Steveespo

Established Member
I agree Sid. That is why I'm waiting on the S550 dust to settle before I commit to buying one. May hold out a few years to see if Ford Racing is going to offer caged bodies in white and build one up from the ground for racing.
Steve

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
I agree Sid. That is why I'm waiting on the S550 dust to settle before I commit to buying one. May hold out a few years to see if Ford Racing is going to offer caged bodies in white and build one up from the ground for racing.
Steve

It wouldn't stop me from buying the Car, just stop from buying mods right away.

Users who are viewing this thread