2015 Mustang Fuel Pump Booster

EditorTurner

Established Member
0-2015-Mustang-Fuel-Pump-Booster.jpg
Fuel the Fire
Lethal Performance boosts the fuel flow of its S550 with a JMS FuelMax
By Steve Turner
Photos courtesy of Lethal Performance

Making power in a modern Mustang is the easy part. Supporting that power can be a challenge. However, when it comes to enhancing the output of the fuel system in the 2015 Mustang, there is an easy way to get the job done—a fuel pump voltage booster.
Continue reading →

PIKE5.0

Established Member
I ran Lu47 injectors on E85, stock pump no BAP.. 150 shot. Car was 2012 had 63k miles, probably close to 20 bottles sprayed through it.

I'll be running Lu47's on E85 just for my temporary bolt on tune, no bap. Probably spray it a few times before TARBO

RSKtakR

Established Member
I ran Lu47 injectors on E85, stock pump no BAP.. 150 shot. Car was 2012 had 63k miles, probably close to 20 bottles sprayed through it.

I'll be running Lu47's on E85 just for my temporary bolt on tune, no bap. Probably spray it a few times before TARBO

I ran the same injectors, Boss intake, with/without a BAP, on the corn, with a stock pump and a 150 shot as well on my 2011... however I only sprayed it once or twice due to the lean spike with the initial hit of the spray. I didn't spray it anymore after that. With the adjustable ramp up rate of this pump booster, that spike should be gone, so I will be game to run the corn and nitrous on my 2015 as well with stock injectors unless I find out that they are reaching 100% duty cycle on the corn with the spray (which is what I suspect will happen).

Users who are viewing this thread