2015 Mach1 FUGLY

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Like many of the previous new Mustang designs, I was disappointed, but as time went on I learned to love the look. Just like the nerdy girl, after awhile her looks grow on you.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Like many of the previous new Mustang designs, I was disappointed, but as time went on I learned to love the look. Just like the nerdy girl, after awhile her looks grow on you.

especially when she sucks a golf ball out of a hose....:lol1:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
God I hope not! it looks like a honda accord coupe :bash:

Well, what do you think about this?!?!?!

Too close for my comfort...:burn:
mazdamustang.png
It is nearly impossible for Ford to develop a car to fit your taste. If some of the vehicles you compared the Base '15 to actually resembled it, I could see your point. However, if those vehicles are not even remotely close to what your suggesting, I find it hard to believe Ford would target a buyer with a far-fetched perspective to tailor the Base car to.

The 2015 Mustang does not look like an Aston Martin.

or a Jag, an Accord, a Fusion, a Falcon, a Genesis, a BRZ, a Camaro, Chally, M4, Porsche or anything else I have heard it compared to. If anything, it resembles the 2014 Mustang above anything else.

darreng505

Established Member
It is nearly impossible for Ford to develop a car to fit your taste. If some of the vehicles you compared the Base '15 to actually resembled it, I could see your point. However, if those vehicles are not even remotely close to what your suggesting, I find it hard to believe Ford would target a buyer with a far-fetched perspective to tailor the Base car to.

The 2015 Mustang does not look like an Aston Martin.

or a Jag, an Accord, a Fusion, a Falcon, a Genesis, a BRZ, a Camaro, Chally, M4, Porsche or anything else I have heard it compared to. If anything, it resembles the 2014 Mustang above anything else.

Ridiculous series of remarks....

reason4treason

Established Member
about the looks, I have to admit I'm more than a little anxious because it means about 8 years of living with whatever this gen's style is going to be. personally, I'd rather see something too radical than something too generic to the point where it too much resembled too many other cars.

about the performance, I really don't have any concerns at all that SVT is eventually going to deliver on something severely badass. Hameedi is a sharp enough guy to fully appreciate the value of the corporation moving forward in a bold way at this crucial point...just take a minute to think about what it means that there will be a debut in Shanghai. Ford has a colossal opportunity to sell to the global marketplace and China is a prime example of how the world's economic landscape is becoming a very different place as we move forward into the 21st century. markets are emerging. there's one hell of a wave approaching, and even though I'm not a lifelong Ford guy like a lot of you, in just the short 18 months or so that I've been on various Mustang forums, I've come to a place where I'm very confident that SVT at least, is going to be surfing rather than swamping. as long as FoMoCo does well financially as a whole, and I believe they will, Hameedi et al have a canvas on which to deliver a masterpiece, which he has proven extremely capable of.

just gotta be faster than the speed of ugly, IF...

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Man, it's crazy how many people on this site and this thread know what the new mustang will look like. How come nobody has posted a real picture?

Oh wait...

robb15033

Established Member
I am blown away by the new Mustang. It is far more stunning than I imagined. I love them. I saw an image of the Saleen, the "Mystic" type colored convertible, a nice white one, a wide body version, all cool looking. Looking forward to seeing the SVT, Roush, & GT350 in person.
downloadSaleen_zps78da3ad5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread