FOR SALE: 2015 GT Premium - Twin Turbo 1000+WHP

68gtscode

Established Member
This looks to be a very nice and well built turbo Coyote! I don’t think most realize the effort, time and cost required to build (and sort out!) such a build. Today, it’s relatively easy to make around 850rwhp with a centrifugal or positive displacement supercharger along with modest supporting mods on a Gen 2/3 Coyote… But going much beyond this is a different story. I would bet close to twice the OP’s asking price has been spent on this build, along with a lot of time and effort. Good luck with the sale OP, someone is going to get a bad ass Coyote!

azc0bra

Established Member
Thank you, yes once your making 1100-1200whp it gets very expensive. Lots of things like to break. This car is ready to go, no expenses spared and it would like you said cost 100k to build one.

SVTXTC

Established Member
2015 Mustang GT Premium Twin Turbo – Ingot Silver 1000+WHP

-14,900 miles
-Premium w/ black leather interior
-AC, heated and cooled seats, NAV
-Clean title/carfax, no accidents
-The car was sent to Midnight Performance in 2020 to have some bugs worked out and be tuned by Lund Racing.

Putting my weekend toy up for sale. The closest track to me is closing so I don’t see it getting driven much. The car made just shy of 1000whp on the dyno in Houston on the old turbo setup in 2020. I purchased the car from the 2nd owner who owned a powersports shop in Tennessee and had it shipped to Arizona. I’ve put ~3k miles on the car in the past year I’ve owned it. I have refreshed pretty much all of the hard parts and upgraded everything to make this a solid 8 second streetcar. My plan was just to go to local private events and continue having fun with it, but I’m getting out of racing for a bit. The car has been 9.20@155 already and seen 156 traps on the prior turbos (Precision 6266’s) and 191 in the half mile by the previous owner. I just installed a pair of BB 6466s that have not seen any track time, but I would expect it to be quite a bit quicker as it sits. Everything that typically breaks has been upgraded. The entire rear cradle was upgraded to solid bushings, with Kelltrac big bertha bolts so the diff bolts will never snap. I know some of you are into it, and the car did mid to low 4 second 60-130 times on the prior turbo setup.

In January, I installed a brand new PBH fully built transmission, new QA1 drive shaft and sent the converter to get refreshed at CircleD. These parts have about 300 street miles at the moment and no track time. The interior of the car is in excellent condition, and everything works. It has all the creature comforts you would want including heated seats.

Price:

$55k – Not looking for any trades at the moment. Serious buyers only please.

Engine:
MPR Racing Engines – Built & Sleeved
-Darton sleeves, 10:1 CR, OPG, Ported heads
-801MPR Diamond Custom Coyote Flat Top Pistons w/ upgraded skirt/coating
-Trend .200 wall H-13 steel wrist pins, chamfered for round wire locks
-Total Seal Custom AP ring set with C33 coated top ring, Napier Second, High tension oil ring
-Clevite Main Bearings & coated rod bearings
-Cometic MLS Head gaskets
-ARP Cam phaser bolts, head studs, cam tower bolt kit
-SBI Coyote HD Valve stem seals
-MPR HD secondary chains
-Brisk RR12S Plugs
-Driven 5w50 oil
-Innovators west balancer & ARP bolt

Turbo kit:
-Hellion top mount twin turbo kit w/ Midnight Performance modified 4-1 headers (Kooks headers)
-Precision 64/66 DBB .82 A/R turbos (Newly installed 01/2023), car was previously running 62/66 JB turbos
-All piping ceramic coated (Black)
-All vacuum lines from wastegates to block have been upgraded to stainless braided lines & heat wrapped where needed
-Upgraded -10 oil drains w/ nylon braided SS lines and Fragola fittings
-Upgraded Mishimoto radiator
-Mishimoto catch fan

Electronics:
-E-Boost 2
-Steering wheel pass through buttons to control boost (3 boost settings – 14,18,22psi)
-JPC line lock
-MSD 2-step
-Innovative ECB-1 (Boost, E85 content)
-Lund nGauge
-NIB True Motorsports 6rStager (Not installed)

Fuel:
-Fore Innovations full return system with triple 450s
-Fore fuel rails
-ID1300 fuel injectors
-AlkyControl single nozzle meth kit w/ tank mounted in trunk. Used for IAT only at track and not for fueling.
-Car is tuned by Lund Racing on *E85 ONLY*

Drivetrain/Exhaust/Suspension:
-Ford Racing 2000hp half shafts (sent back to G-Force and rebuilt/upgraded 12/2022)
-Full Kooks catless exhaust with electric cutouts (very quiet unless opened up)
-QA1 Carbon Fiber 1pc. Driveshaft
-BMR Driveshaft loop
-Steeda K-Member
-DBA T4 rotors with new Hawk HPS pads on all 4 corners
-Stainless steel brake lines
-Kelltrac Ultra rear double adjustable shocks (Viking w/ Kelltrac specs)
-Kelltrac Big Bertha through bolt upgraded diff bolts
-PP Cast Iron Diff housing with 3.55 Wavetrac
-BMR solid aluminum diff/cradle bushings
-BMR toe rods
-BMR vertical links
-BMR performance springs in rear (stock suspension on front)
-BMR BK081 rear lower control arm bearing kit
-Ford Racing M-5A560-M Knuckle to Toe Link Bearings
-BMR UCA763 Adjustable Camber Arms (Delrin)
-ARP extended front studs
-Ford Performance M-1104-B rear hubs with ARP extended studs

Transmission:
-Fully built PBH 6r80 (installed 01/2023, $7500 transmission)
-Billet planetary
-Billet intermediate shaft
-Billet forward shaft
-Billet one way clutch/low reserve
-Friction and steels upgrade
-Dorman pan w/ drain plug for easy fluid changes
-Circle D Pro Series 258mm triple disc 3B Converter (refreshed 01/2023 by Circle D)

Wheels/Tires:
19x10/19x11 Graphite SVE SP2 wheels (PP2 reps)
-275 Nitto fronts, 315 Nitto rears (like new)
Weld drag pack - Weld S71 rears with 305/34/17 ET Street R and Weld 17” Alumastars with 28” MT Sportsman front runners

View attachment 1783585
View attachment 1783586View attachment 1783587View attachment 1783588View attachment 1783589View attachment 1783590View attachment 1783591View attachment 1783592
What intercooler?

BillO

Established Member
I wonder how many traps a 1000 HP Engine can handle before it starts seeing signs of failure? This one sounds like it runs great.

Users who are viewing this thread