2015 gt on Barrett Jackson

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
I do not like the new design....but the car at Barret Jackson looked good! Had to be the color!?
Im glad I got my 2014 GT/CS SGM instead though!

heatsoaked12

Established Member
I'm pretty sure that's not the one he'll be getting.Production hasn't started yet but he does get the first one that rolls off the line. This one will probably be crushed.

NametoShowOther

Established Member
Whaaa whaaaa whaaaaa..
I just can't figure out what all the whining is about.
Same ones doing it all the time as well .
Good day .

Agree, own a 2011 gt500, and so far think that the 2015 looks better, has a better platform, and if the gt350/500 live up to rumours it will be very easy to get rid of mine and get a new one

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I am serious when I say I have NO CLUE as to why the z28 would get more than this car?!?!?! The z28 -while may perform- looks like an ugly mutt.

Both were charity cars bought by big guns (who get the write off), and doesn't have anything to do with which is better or going to be more successful.

mystickb1996

Established Member
honestly i looked at the z28 and thought wow id drive that, it look vary aggressive and mean vs the mustang looks rounded and fusiony! im glad i just got a 14 5.0 cuz i wont be buying a 15. also 500 NA hp is just a beast on the Z, im wondering what fords plans are to tackle that

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
getting vin #1 on the z28 is a big deal because there won't be many built and almost none will see a track. a 15' mustang GT will be very common.

Users who are viewing this thread