2015 gt on Barrett Jackson

mystickb1996

Established Member
Did anyone else just see that 2015 5.0 go across the block? It sold for 300k!!granted it's all for charity but damn that's a boat load of money.. I have to say I'm glad I bought a 2014 gt cuz the 2015 just didn't look that good.. Maybe in person it will be better. I'd like to know what the hp rating finally is for the 15

mystickb1996

Established Member
I hear ya, it reminds me of the 2007 or so saleen 281 rear end, which I really think is weird and huge looking.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
It's a sad day, the 2014 z/28 just sold for 650,000!!

but... but... they even offered A/C as an optional addition! lolol

Can't really say I'm surprised to see the Z/28 go for more, I would of liked to see who would of won between the new gt350 or the z/28, but looks like we'll have to wait a little while longer to see what it looks like

OneSlowV

Established Member
The challenger srt8 sold for 400k. And the GT500 sold for 550k. And SS for 350k sounds like the new GT is slacking lol.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Did anyone else just see that 2015 5.0 go across the block? It sold for 300k!!granted it's all for charity but damn that's a boat load of money.. I have to say I'm glad I bought a 2014 gt cuz the 2015 just didn't look that good.. Maybe in person it will be better. I'd like to know what the hp rating finally is for the 15

I'll agree the back still takes a little getting used to but everything else seems to be 100x better than the outgoing model. With what they say is being updated in the motor I'd expect around 450. Who knows....I really look forward to seeing the halo car. Ford better brin it because chevy has.

stangn

Established Member
People are stupid! The very first mustang and the first 15 are not the same thing or ford would have kept it.

darreng505

Established Member
I'll agree the back still takes a little getting used to but everything else seems to be 100x better than the outgoing model. With what they say is being updated in the motor I'd expect around 450. Who knows....I really look forward to seeing the halo car. Ford better brin it because chevy has.

The back is just awful...I noticed even the camera man walking around the car stayed away from it....

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Whaaa whaaaa whaaaaa..
I just can't figure out what all the whining is about.
Same ones doing it all the time as well .
Good day .

ZOMBEAST

Killed by Death
Established Member
I'm not a fan of the front headlights, but I think overall the car looks hot, especially from the side.

Users who are viewing this thread