2015 GT 400A and 401A..?

gq916

Established Member
400a package gets you:
heated/cooled leather seats
My Ford Touch (with the 8" LCD touchscreen)
the toggle switches with selectable driving modes
dual zone climate control
heated mirrors
rear diffuser
9-speaker stereo

other stuff like ambient lighting, aluminum pedals, etc... I'm not sure if that's included in the base GT or not?

out of those, I'd want the 9 speaker stereo with the lcd display and rear diffuser...

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
out of those, I'd want the 9 speaker stereo with the lcd display and rear diffuser...

pretty much most of the 400A stuff appeals to me. Ours will be a daily driver, and the dual climate & heated seats have spoiled us... the cooled seats will be awesome in the summer. I'm sure the wet/snow drive mode will help in the winter as well.

I'd go 400A. Sell the stock seats and order Recaros.

or you can just get Recaros with the 400A? however you lose the heated/cooled capability with Recaros; which kills me because I hear Camaro and others offer it with their Recaros.

gq916

Established Member
I'm still debating, if i get the 2015, whether to get GT or GT premium...getting track package for sure...not sure about recaros yet either (i do want them but we'll see)

Mach828

Established Member
401A is pointless.

I had HD radio in my WRX and my mom has it in her BMW and it's a terrible feature. When the radio bounces in and out of HD, it can change volume, tone, and even sometimes placement in the song that is playing. My mom can't turn hers off. I could, but it would randomly turn itself back on. Hated it with a passion.

Blind spot warning, so an annoying little light on your mirror that blinks when a car is next to you. That annoys me on other people's cars lol.

Thankfully there is not a single thing worth getting in that package, so I don't have to pony up the cash for other wasted features. The keyless entry/start that the Mustang has standard can only be had on a 3-series by getting a $4k option package...

Antenna reception is critical for HD radio. I have an HD radio on my truck and love it. I have an aftermarket stereo, with the speakers, tweaters, sub, etc. The difference is audio quality is huge, I won't even listen to non-HD radio because of the poor sound.

I experienced a lot of the issues you described, switched to a better antenna and all is well. A poorly placed, small, or low quality antenna will cause HD to be a nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread