2015 CO GT Ordered!!!!

rrg9946

Established Member
So I finalized my order today with Bowen's Garage in Eastford, CT. Jonb347 (SVT Member) walked me through the wait for the last few months and ordered exactly what I was looking for. He is an A+ member. The dealer ship he and his family own are very down to earth and I fully recomend them as a Ford Dealer. He is selling the '15's without mark ups above MSRP.

So here is what I ordered:

P8C GT Coupe Premium
CY Competition Orange
41 Ebony Leather Seats (I wanted the Recaro's but, the manual control, and the premium seats are heated and cooled just tipped me over)
400A Equip Group
44X 6 Speed Man Trans
67G GT Perfomance Pkg
91N Navigation System

A big thanks to JonB347!!!!!!!

rrg9946

Established Member
Congratulations! Started ordering parts to void the warranty yet? :beer:

-Steve

As soon as I can find a full ehaust, blower or turbo (not sure yet) unless ATI Procharger gives me the nod:) The car will already have the driver mod.... Oh and as soon as i know the back spacing requirements for some fats and skinnies with a set of M/T SR's

jonb347

Established Member
thanks for the shout out. I am working with travis to be an advertiser here as well! We are real small, wood floors, lots of cool stuff to check out if anyone wants to visit. a base GT is $32,100. the ecoboost starts at $25,170.

mod girl

Established Member
I bought a 2011 5.0 mustang through theses guys sight unseen. The car was better than described and the buying experience was better than awesome. These guys are great don't hesitate to use them for your mustang buying needs.

nicksender

Established Member
So I finalized my order today with Bowen's Garage in Eastford, CT. Jonb347 (SVT Member) walked me through the wait for the last few months and ordered exactly what I was looking for. He is an A+ member. The dealer ship he and his family own are very down to earth and I fully recomend them as a Ford Dealer. He is selling the '15's without mark ups above MSRP.

So here is what I ordered:

P8C GT Coupe Premium
CY Competition Orange
41 Ebony Leather Seats (I wanted the Recaro's but, the manual control, and the premium seats are heated and cooled just tipped me over)
400A Equip Group
44X 6 Speed Man Trans
67G GT Perfomance Pkg
91N Navigation System

A big thanks to JonB347!!!!!!!

I'm hoping to order one in fall.

Did they say when they will have power/weight specs. available on the GT? A few weeks, few months, next year? :)

olaosunt

Established Member
As soon as I can find a full ehaust, blower or turbo (not sure yet) unless ATI Procharger gives me the nod:) The car will already have the driver mod.... Oh and as soon as i know the back spacing requirements for some fats and skinnies with a set of M/T SR's
Fantastic! I am done with this modding thing.it is going to bankrupt me
I am just going to wait for someone to mod one to the limits so I can buy it for cheap...lol
Or just wait on a GT350/500 or whatever the top dog car is.

2panther

Established Member
congrats! amazing that my dealership never even called me back after I told them the order banks were open. I might end up driving to CT and getting a base GT from jonb347

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I like hearing how we have so many good and honest dealers on here who also have the info on hand. Props to you Jon!

ViperBlueCobra

5.0 FTW
Established Member
Does it bother you that we don't have the final hp specs?

My dealer called me yesterday and I'm going in tomorrow to play with the options. But may hold out. Part if me wants to know the hp and actually see and drive one first.

Users who are viewing this thread