2015 American Muscle Mustang Car Show

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
I agree with the guys above about the judging. Total BS every year with how fixed it is. Let's reward the people who we "AM" knows or has given us kickbacks in some way. So obvious. I remember at either the 1st or 2nd show some butt ugly plain ass green SN95 V6 with zero mods won a trophy. When there were other "worked" rides there like my buddy's vortech blown original Roush, super clean yet glossed over. Later found out that same car was part of a known club who's pres. shmoozed. Seems things haven't changed in that dept. since then. It's getting old already. Cut the crap. Rant over. Aside from that it's a great way to bring new and old friends together to hang and shoot the shit. Oh yeah, OP nice pics.

Last edited:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Thanks for posting a pic of my car. Overall, fun show. I agree with the above comments regarding judging. Next year I'll probably just leave the car at home and enjoy all of the awesome Mustangs in attendance!

Franco

Established Member
Thanks for posting a pic of my vert. Show was great. Discount wasn't really a discount. The judging???? Really a v6 wins best in class did they see some of the cars in my row?? Obv didn't see the terminators that I rolled in with because each one of them were gorgeous cars, but that's my opinion I guess.

Shake&Bake

1998 Triple Black Cobra
Established Member
Ditch the lame ass judging and lets get a bikini contest going. Otherwise great show and always have a ton of fun.

lpheaven

Established Member
Great shots in here guys!

Thanks again to everyone that came out. What did you think in comparison to last year?

Alex

It was about the same regarding fun/****in awesome factor = 100% but the freakin HEAT. Cooling needed. Put up a few tents, get 50 gallon drums and with a few pounds of dry ice, fans and a few holes and you got awesome ghetto AC !! or just rent misting benches. Food issue solved but keep the garbage emptied, it looked like Newark on a good day. No vendor raffle stuff - SON i am disappoint !
I could give 2 things about the trophies Jack AND Shit.
SUM
More AM girls
More raffles
More AM girls
cooling
More AM girls

At carlisle vendors were doing installs on site. I would have bought the MMD window louvers right there and then. Thanks Alex for pointing me to them and tips on the install BUT laziness is the mother of all invention bro :) oh yea my wife said your beard is awesome

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
No I wanted to though.....car was really clean...I liked the wheels was wondering what they were. He either moved or was gone by noon.
Yeah I chatted with him when he had it on eBay I think they were advan wheels? Something odd that's all I remember I didn't like them so I ever buy it I'll sell you the wheels haha

xchamp

Established Member
Thanks for posting a pic of my car. Overall, fun show. I agree with the above comments regarding judging. Next year I'll probably just leave the car at home and enjoy all of the awesome Mustangs in attendance!

Ur car is so awesome!! Looked at it twice but u were busy talking to others at the time. I take it u didn't win anything either?? I would definitely put ur car right up there for best in show!! Interested in a modded CO on trade!!! Lol

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Ur car is so awesome!! Looked at it twice but u were busy talking to others at the time. I take it u didn't win anything either?? I would definitely put ur car right up there for best in show!! Interested in a modded CO on trade!!! Lol

Thanks man - much appreciated. I didn't win anything but that's OK, not really why I went to the show. It's their show and they can certainly run it however they want but the judging thing has always been a mystery to me. Seems like more than a couple people are sour about the judging so a simple fix would be to make it a democratic vote (i.e. the participants and/or spectators voted - even by phone app @ the show). Anyways, I really liked your Cobra - it definitely deserved a trophy. That is a beautiful ride and definitely one of my favorites on Saturday. Bummer we didn't get a chance to talk. Overall, the people were really cool and I definitely got a lot of questions about my car so that kept me very busy - lol.

Franco

Established Member
Few more shots I got from my friends

3f5f8092a5427f019276c1ab3464d5cf.jpg

010e14fb3e02fc1539c76821edeab628.jpg

This is a photo of us lost looking for the meeting spot in Phillipsburg. Turns out we were a few shopping centers down lol

99cb5068b515d34b4d8cc02f62841d60.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread