2014 Shelbyfest

jay38372

Established Member
Just wondering who all are attending the Shelbyfest this year? I'm leaving Friday afternoon from Jackson TN and wondering if anyone was interested in hooking up and make a train of Shelby's run down the road.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
I'll be there before noon Thursday. Pulley, tune, & twin 67 TB from VMP. Having one of the Terminators tuned Friday morning also. Somebody have a beer with me!!

nate

Established Member
I'll be there around mid morning. Looking forward to it after the soggy mess that was last year's Shelbyfest. If the turnout is anything like last year even with the rain, it should be a great time.

motorhead427

Established Member
This is hard to talk about but i just found out that a great friend [been in icu for a month] has taken a turn for the worse and will most likely be taken off life support tomorrro ev when family gets together and makes the decision. So i have 2 rooms at the capt wohlt inn [english suite and native american room for fri and sat] I have $904.32 in them and are not refundable to me. If anyone is interested in them for a fair offer i will call the inn and see if they will transfer the reservation to you.They are good people and i think they will but we need to make sure first. PM me or call me at 618-826-4197 Thanks, Brad

Users who are viewing this thread