2014 Ordered

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
The wait begins.
I changed my mine at the last minute.
Was going to do white…..BUT
Going with a tuxedo Black super crew special edition.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Nice! I'm going to meet with my salesman tonight to order mine. Gonna get a Tuxedo Black Super Crew as well. Just not a special edition.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Congrats on picking the most popular colored Raptor on the road. Over half of all Raptors are Tux Black. I prefer something less trendy. Hoping to have my white 14 s.crew by the end of the year. You'll look great though riding around with that SE interior. It will match your lipstick. Good job Jake.

Last edited:

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Congrats on picking the most popular colored Raptor on the road. Over half of all Raptors are Tux Black. I prefer something less trendy. Hoping to have my white 14 s.crew by the end of the year. You'll look great though riding around with that SE interior. It will match your lipstick. Good job Jake.

lol, Tux Black is the fastest color.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member

:dancenana::lol:
You fargin ice hole

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
And FWIW, I have never seen anyone else in my area with a race red raptor. I was always worried about my truck matching my lipstick.
SO meh!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
And FWIW, I have never seen anyone else in my area with a race red raptor. I was always worried about my truck matching my lipstick.
SO meh!

I don't see many race red raptors period. Most are black or blue. The SE bedside graphics are nice. You should get a bed cage to keep the typical cargo/gear in place. Something to hold a gas can, jack, spare tires, bee boxes etc.

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Will be taking the existing toolbox out. It's a low pro box I keep the jack and trailer crap in.
The old one is getting traded in.
Unless someone buys it within the next x amount weeks.
Not sure yet when to expect it. My current raptor took 6 weeks to get after I ordered it.
I was told I'm "higher priority" but I'm not to concerned with the winter setting in.

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
They look good until the first car wash then all the swirl marks/scratches show up.

My mom has a Tuxedo Black SHO and it looks perfect after every car wash :shrug:. We just did a detail on it this fall using Zaino and Carnauba. It looks show room now..

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! I don't see many red ones in my area either, plenty of black and blue.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I have yet to actually see someone with one yet. Only the pics from Fords build it website.

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Jake, I was shopping for a Christmas present for you and I just can't decide which license plate to buy you for your new truck :shrug:

5019402123deb0801201294137.jpg

4ed0553ddc0fa1126201135557.jpg

LP-1143-2.jpg

LP-5115-2.jpg

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
i know ill never buy a black truck again, but im pretty rough on the truck and play in the dirt a lot.

Think my next truck will be Sterling, white looks good in a raptor but like a work truck on a super duty

Users who are viewing this thread