2014 mustang

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
This is not a mustang
I was looking online to see if I could find some drawings of the next gen. thought it was cool looking and would love if they did somthing like this...
What do you guys think if Ford did somthing like this?

attachment.php

Last edited:

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Where did u get that? Is that a photochop? I like the stance. Thats pretty wicked. From the rear it looks abit like an older audi in some ways though....

I just hope the 2014 is a nice drastic change from what it is now. I like the new stangs, but the 50th anniversary needs to be a complete redesign and I would love to see a futuristic looking stang.

Last edited:

NateV8

Established Member
That does look badass but doesn't look like a Mustang. It looks like an Audi A4/ GTO/ STi/ G8. Those wheels look nice.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
You guys are retards, thats the concept car for the G8 Coupe that never was. ****ing photo shopped GT symbol and "Mustang" is hilariously obvious.

2008-Holden-Coupe-60-Concept-Side-Angle-1280x960.jpg

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
The stance, the wheels and the rear diffuser look good, but I dont see where it looks like any kind of Honda anywhere...........It looks more like an older audi a4 or pontiac G8 in the back.

SVT2122

Established Member
Something like it. The rear end looks a little to bland, I think they should replace the diffuser section with a piece that comes out and has Mustang engraved in it. Hard for my to explain my vision in words lol, but similar to how the New Edge cars have it.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
You guys are retards, thats the concept car for the G8 Coupe that never was. ****ing photo shopped GT symbol and "Mustang" is hilariously obvious.

Beat me to it.....that's a really good looking car though, shame it never came to light.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
The stance, the wheels and the rear diffuser look good, but I dont see where it looks like any kind of Honda anywhere...........It looks more like an older audi a4 or pontiac G8 in the back.

Because it is, its the G8 Coupe concept. Never was and never will be a stang, that shoop is sooo obvious are you guys blind?

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Because it is, its the G8 Coupe concept. Never was and never will be a stang, that shoop is sooo obvious are you guys blind?

I never said it looked like a stang lol. I could tell because on the side it didnt have the stang lines like the side scoops which has been present on nearly every mustang ever made in some shape or form.

I knew it looked alot like a G8.........those are sweet cars though. They are about the only pontiac car I like and are FAR better looking than the POS of a GTO they built.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member

It's not a concept, that's a Holden Monaro, which is the Australian version of our GTO.

I thought it was really funny to see this posted here when you can obviously see someone didn't even use PhotoShop, but they used MS Paint to write in "Mustang" on the plate and "GT" on the trunk badge. :lol:

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
It's not a concept, that's a Holden Monaro, which is the Australian version of our GTO.

I thought it was really funny to see this posted here when you can obviously see someone didn't even use PhotoShop, but they used MS Paint to write in "Mustang" on the plate and "GT" on the trunk badge. :lol:

The Coupe was never released under Holden or Pontiac and it was identified as the G8 Coupe Concept here in the states. I think we all know the Holden badge when we see it. Its original name is the Holden Coupe 60 concept.

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
Well I know what it was I did not post the other pics because I was running late for work. I think it's a Holden but what ever It looks cool
When do you think we will start seeing drawings of the the new stang?

Users who are viewing this thread