2014 MB Speedway Infield LOGISTICS changes!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
The infield along the back stretch has either been paved or had crush and run put down since those photos were taken.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Only a portion of the infield has been "layered" with recycled asphalt. I was out there a couple Thursdays ago to meet with Steve (track manager) about a few things and got to check it out. It is definitely a step in the right direction, but not quite "pavement." It would be nice if they'd get enough of that material to cover the entire parking area.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Only a portion of the infield has been "layered" with recycled asphalt. I was out there a couple Thursdays ago to meet with Steve (track manager) about a few things and got to check it out. It is definitely a step in the right direction, but not quite "pavement." It would be nice if they'd get enough of that material to cover the entire parking area.

Truth.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Hopefully we can get some boards or something to help the lowered cars into and out of the tunnel that runs under the track.

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Looks like a very efficient layout. Its crazy seeing how popular this event has become since the first year in 06. I hope everyone appreciates how hard it is for you guys to keep up with the massive amount of cars there

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Hopefully we can get some boards or something to help the lowered cars into and out of the tunnel that runs under the track.

I spoke extensively with Steve (track manager) about this very issue. He is working on something and I will remind him of it in the next week or so.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Hell ya daisy duke contest.

I wouldn't let maaco paint the tar my car rides on never mind fix my car after jumping it.

Users who are viewing this thread