2014 GT500/Terminator Shootout Videos & Pics

03Steve

Established Member
Tony L. and Tim Oswalt changing the torque converter in the rain on Friday morning. Done on the wet ground in less than 90 minutes!

3FCC1655-58BD-4EBC-9C89-18DE014F08B7_zpskmkhwabh.jpg

03Steve

Established Member
Final qualifying sheet and first round eliminations pairings for the class (courtesy of StangTV):

B80CDDB6-42E8-465C-9C9F-0A9256C02FBE_zpslac75pl1.jpg

peejx5x

Established Member
Here's a video I threw together of the 03 Turbo car we brought down for the event. If anyone else has some pics/vids, please PM me! Unfortunately we didn't pit with you guys and missed out on the dinner. We'll know for next time now. Was great meeting some of you and the class was a blast!

[video=youtube_share;HfcdXOTgOWE]http://youtu.be/HfcdXOTgOWE[/video]

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Thank you so much Steve for taking the time to post the videos/pics and your great starting line help!!
Great to hang out with you guys!!

MIDTNSVT

Established Member
I was there Saturday. Great cool day, but with all the wrecks and breaks it took true street what seemed like all day and night. I left after John Urist went down half the track on his back wheels later that night. Would of loved to stayed and gone back Sunday but couldn't make it happen.

LTZ MACH

Established Member
Great vids and pics! Thanks for posting them. I was glad to see a Terminator win the class and then go on to take down the Turbo Coyote winner! Sorry I missed out on the dinner as well. Next year I need to pit with you all as well. I was glad to get a new PB even though Shane put me on the trailer on that run. (Shane, I was routing for your to win it!)

LT

03Steve

Established Member
Hey Larry, I have a video of you and Mark Duber racing as well. I have to rename it, as I thought it was Brian Devilbiss's ride. It's on the youtube page.

Thank you for the great action to shoot guys!

LTZ MACH

Established Member
Hey Larry, I have a video of you and Mark Duber racing as well. I have to rename it, as I thought it was Brian Devilbiss's ride. It's on the youtube page.

Thank you for the great action to shoot guys!

Yeah, I saw that! Thank you! I made a comment on the YouTube page.

Did you happen to have the E1 vids? That was my new PB against Halleman but my GoPro died so I don't have any video of it at all.

LT

03Steve

Established Member
I didn't. I sure tried though. My iphone5 had AIDS during E1. I think Tony had his best pass during that round as well.

Shane97Cobra

Established Member
Great vids and pics! Thanks for posting them. I was glad to see a Terminator win the class and then go on to take down the Turbo Coyote winner! Sorry I missed out on the dinner as well. Next year I need to pit with you all as well. I was glad to get a new PB even though Shane put me on the trailer on that run. (Shane, I was routing for your to win it!)

LT

Thanks Larry! Glad you got a new PB on that pass. It was nice meeting you.

This event was a blast, looking forward to Bradenton in March!

Users who are viewing this thread