2014 GT current build.

70monte

Established Member
Looks very good and makes a huge difference in how the car looks. I also like the GT500 quad exhaust. I have the same color car and I recently upgraded the wheels as well but I didn't want all black so I used these. They are factory 19" Mustang wheels off of a premium car.
001_zps5d9b7dff.jpg

Wayne

70monte

Established Member
Looks very good and makes a huge difference in how the car looks. I also like the GT500 quad exhaust. I have the same color car and had the same stock wheels that you did. I recently upgraded the wheels as well but I didn't want all black so I used these. They are factory 19" Mustang wheels off of a premium car.
001_zps5d9b7dff.jpg

Wayne

Last edited:

daustin

Established Member
Damn. You put 10k on it in five months? I've had mine 11 months and just passed 7,500k. I need to drive mine more. It's my daily driver as well.

I really like the quad exhaust. It may be my next mod but I really like how my Kooks sound. I may get the Kooks GT500 axle backs with the GT500 valence but that's really getting up there in $$ for just an axle back and I know the $$ could be better used elsewhere.

I guess I'm "that guy" as well as I have silver SVE Drifts on mine.

Your car looks great!

Last edited:

DZANDERSEN

Established Member
Thanks guys! Yeah I drive the hell out of it I did take it on a road trip from Tampa to Texas and back. The Shelby quad exhaust is probably still my favorite mod to the car. The Shelby mufflers without cats sounds incredible. I'll have to upload a video of the sound it's just euphoric. I didn't think the stock mufflers from a Shelby could be so loud but it screams and there little to no drone on the highway. My mpg suffers because I like showing off the sound of it so much.

Users who are viewing this thread