2014 Ford F150 Tremor

jbconcrete

Established Member
i have a white tremor got it in december i tried it out a couple times around here and it flatlines at 100 my 2012 ecoboost was the same i have been seriously considering buying the livernois program and a cold air intake.

jbconcrete

Established Member
Andy can the tune be put back to stock for trips to the dealer? my dealer doesn't care what i do as long as its stock if i have to bring it in for warranty work. also in maine we can only get 91 octane gas what should i expect for gains with a tune and a cai ?

Andy@Livernois

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Andy can the tune be put back to stock for trips to the dealer? my dealer doesn't care what i do as long as its stock if i have to bring it in for warranty work. also in maine we can only get 91 octane gas what should i expect for gains with a tune and a cai ?

our tuner does allow you to return it to stock. As for the cai, 160 thermostat, and tune package, we usually see around 55-70hp over stock on 91 octane.

Rosstang

Established Member
So I know I started this thread, but I have to admit, I just bought a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with the Altitude package in Hydro Blue. Blasphemy, yes I know but it sure is more versatile and can seat more kids. Congrats on the buys mentioned above. I will also soon start a thread on the 96 F150 I am working on thats getting a new carbed 302 setup.

Users who are viewing this thread