2014 FJ Cruiser Doing Work!

sfadchi

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Been a while since I last posted! Figured I'd post a video of my new toy!

[video=youtube_share;fYLM_fqHUf0]http://youtu.be/fYLM_fqHUf0?list=UUuwUw8nAucBmk1MUhqxtm8A[/video]

VegasMichael

Established Member
The FJ is cool. Was on my list of possibilities a few months ago but I ended up with an Explorer. Judging from your signature you'll have this FJ another week or so so enjoy it!

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
Love the FJs! Wish they cleared bigger tires easier.

I also give you some credit for wheeling a new vehicle. I will never again wheel something with a warranty, payments or thats nice and new lol.

sfadchi

Established Member
No point in buying it if you can't have fun with it. No payments this time around so it is what it is.

Love the FJs! Wish they cleared bigger tires easier.

I also give you some credit for wheeling a new vehicle. I will never again wheel something with a warranty, payments or thats nice and new lol.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
No point in buying it if you can't have fun with it. No payments this time around so it is what it is.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Just tough with a nice new $30k vehicle. I wouldnt feel as bad if my $4k toy got caught of camber and rolled. I would be sick to my stomach if my $30-40k vehicle did that. But again..kudos to you. Not bashing at all. Just always made me worry wheeling my new trucks.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i had to stop watching 30 seconds in. making me want a jeep again

sfadchi

Established Member
Jeeps didn't fair too well yesterday. One stuck, the other burnt his clutch trying to get him out. FJ to the rescue!

[video=youtube;jcO4fIRN1Zs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcO4fIRN1Zs&list=UUuwUw8nAucBmk1MUhqxtm8A&spfreload=10[/video]

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Love your FJ. I almost bought one a few years ago. I've always loved the styling of the FJ. Wish they offered more interior options for those who won't go off-road but want a bit more comfort. Definitely rugged, aggressive styling.

That was a fun video to watch. Looks like a great trail.

matt87

Established Member
only if toyota made a removable top version of it. they woulda sold millions of them!

bleedingfordblu

Established Member
Love the FJ Cruisers. Very capable and it's a Toyota SUV so very very hard to kill. If they had a removable top like wranglers from the factory they wouldn't be able to keep them on the lot

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn Chris, been a long time! Glad to see you still alive. Thought the prius had stolen your soul, lol..

Nice FJ, I am a big fan of jeeps.

How is everything bro?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Good brother, how's Tejas treating you? Is that a Camaro I see?

Tejas is... Meh... Not a lot interesting here, lol. Miss the days back in S. FL. Ill be back eventually. I will hit you up when I do.

Yeah, I'm driving a mullet right now. Never did I think I would be in a camaro but the 1le really grabbed my attention.

How is the wife, did you "order" a little one yet?

Are you completely out of the fast game, only off-road fun for now? You used to terrorize the skreetz in the GTR!

sfadchi

Established Member
Out of the fast lane for now! We're moving to Jersey in July or August so the FJ will be great for the winters.

We've been trying very hard to order a little one up. Working on that order for 2 years now. So far nothing, so we'll see how that goes.

Tejas is... Meh... Not a lot interesting here, lol. Miss the days back in S. FL. Ill be back eventually. I will hit you up when I do.

Yeah, I'm driving a mullet right now. Never did I think I would be in a camaro but the 1le really grabbed my attention.

How is the wife, did you "order" a little one yet?

Are you completely out of the fast game, only off-road fun for now? You used to terrorize the skreetz in the GTR!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Out of the fast lane for now! We're moving to Jersey in July or August so the FJ will be great for the winters.

We've been trying very hard to order a little one up. Working on that order for 2 years now. So far nothing, so we'll see how that goes.

Jersey? Thats a big change, too cold for me, hate winters.

Well, I'm sure it will be worth the wait with the lady. Better to take your time and get a stallion sperm than a substandard one and when it happens it will be even more special. :)

Users who are viewing this thread