2014 DIB TT Street Build

TimMcC

Brougham
Established Member
No problem man. I'm starting off with 6 psi, then up to 8. Doubt if I'll be on a dyno anytime soon as I'm street/track tuning. 8 psi is safe with a good tune. I'd run more if we had E85 around here.

bdt115

Established Member
No problem man. I'm starting off with 6 psi, then up to 8. Doubt if I'll be on a dyno anytime soon as I'm street/track tuning. 8 psi is safe with a good tune. I'd run more if we had E85 around here.

Thats exactly my issue. I can only think of one E-85 station in my area and that doesnt work for me if i wanted to go down to seattle or something

bdt115

Established Member
IMG_4817.png

IMG_8425.jpg

IMG_7678.jpg

Here's a few of the pictures I do have out here.

t660

Established Member
The on3 kit installed without any issues!? That's awesome to hear. I haven't seen a lot of information about the kit, but from what I did hear people were having a lot of fitment issues.

Did you install billet oil pump gears?

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Zero issues on install? I'm surprised and glad to hear that for you.

Also, last time I checked, Lund wouldn't tune any turbo coyotes due to conflict of interest with their Fluid TwinTurbo kits. Has this changed since?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdt115

Established Member
Zero issues on install? I'm surprised and glad to hear that for you.

Also, last time I checked, Lund wouldn't tune any turbo coyotes due to conflict of interest with their Fluid TwinTurbo kits. Has this changed since?

They didnt mention anything about it. When I was giving info on upgrades I put in there the brand of the kit and they didnt say anything. Hopefully not, I'm looking forward to having them tune it.

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
They didnt mention anything about it. When I was giving info on upgrades I put in there the brand of the kit and they didnt say anything. Hopefully not, I'm looking forward to having them tune it.

I'd double check just in case.

Ken B of Palm Dyno still won't tune the single Hellion or ON3 turbo kits, even now that he is spilt from Lund Racing.

TimMcC

Brougham
Established Member
Zero issues with my install. Kit fit like a glove. Id get Sai Li to tune your car. Hes the go to On3 tuner guy. Hes in the fb group I refered you to.

corepwn

Established Member
I'd double check just in case.

Ken B of Palm Dyno still won't tune the single Hellion or ON3 turbo kits, even now that he is spilt from Lund Racing.

Because there was nothing but problems with the single kits from Hellion. Most people have whitewashed history here but while the Hellion twin kits for the Coyote have been great, the single kit SUCKED and I recall a few members getting no help at all.

Gpcalero

Cuz Racecar
Established Member
Because there was nothing but problems with the single kits from Hellion. Most people have whitewashed history here but while the Hellion twin kits for the Coyote have been great, the single kit SUCKED and I recall a few members getting no help at all.

Yep, I remember that. You know a kit is bad if the manufacturer pulls it from the shelves lol.

Users who are viewing this thread