2014 CAMAROS are on dealer lots and...

gmtech

Grease Monkey
Established Member
I work at a Chevy dealership and we got 2 RS camaros in yesterday, ugly as hell and sticker was 35K:dw:

Defknotzero

Established Member
That is ****ing ugly as sin.

I had to check on the camaro board to see what they were saying about it.

They love it.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311783&highlight=2014+camaro

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=307164&highlight=2014+camaro

:puke:

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I tried to come up with something good to say to live up to my grandmother's teachings, I got nuttin.

Mjavant1985

Figgy (Cam) Newton
Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just wow!! Talk about a swing and a miss..... Just when I though Chevy could do no worse than the new Vette tail light they unleash this monstrosity!!

IMO the '14 Vette's tail lights should be on the '14 Camaro. I do prefer last year's lights to these. These just look really strange. I don't know, maybe when I see one in person my opinion will change. :shrug:

Sonny Black

Go Bills!
Established Member
Haha. I have a 2000 Prelude, it was the first thing I thought of upon seeing those tails.

Who buys a V6 Camaro anyway??? The Z/28 looks great!
2014-Chevrolet-Camaro-Z28-rear-1.jpg

It comes with this. I can forgive the tail lights.
2014-camaro-z-28-launched-with-70l-ls7-engine-photo-gallery_11.jpg

Last edited:

Stang Lover

Established Member
Dang I wouldn't be caught dead in that car. That z/28 does look good though I'd take that spoiler off though.

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
I could find a pic of a 14 mustang from a bad angle too:

lead2-2013-ford-mustang-v6-review.jpg

To be fair the new design is better than the outgoing. It's a bit sleeker and streamlined looking. Definitely a better looking car that's for sure:

Chevrolet-Camaro_Z28_2014_1600x1200_wallpaper_04.jpg

2014-Chevrolet-Camaro-Z28-front-three-quarter-2.jpg

Gotta admit that does look pretty bad...but it looks to be a base v6. Post a pic of a base v6 mustang/challenger from a bad angle and it would look just as bad imo.
Problem is from every angle it does not look good :shrug: Z/28 looks a bit better but still has hideous tail lights. I like the front but man that rear, it did a complete 360 from the older Camaro's. Does not look mean, aggressive, or anything like that, looks like a simple car from the rear

SinisterLS2

Established Member
I have already seen a 2014 ZL1 AND a 2014 SS on the road. This is in the past two days. Well, the 2014 is out. The 5th gen camaro's resale just dropped 10 grand. Also, wait until you see the bulged out tail lights. Those are the base. The LED lights (optional) require a bigger assembly. To make room, they bulged it out. That, and if you see the new LEDs, it is stolen directly from the new charger.

SinisterLS2

Established Member
It comes with this. I can forgive the tail lights.

You do realize that is the Z28 only? It is going to be in the upper $80,000 to low $90,000 range. More expensive than the ZL1, which is low $70s. There is a dealer in Texas with a 2014 marked up to $82,000. That.....is insane. I'll take a C7 Z51 with HUD, dual climate control, heated seats all standard and the ultimate pu**y pulling option please.

I see the Corvette becoming the Viper. Splitting from GM and making its own brand. Why sell the vette, when there are idiots paying mid 80s for a freaking Camaro?

Last edited:

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
With the new Impala and now this, Chevy is striving to make the most generic looking vehicles known to man.

Users who are viewing this thread