2014 Camaro

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
2014 Camaro Photo Leaks Before New York Auto Show Unveiling | GM Authority

Front end looks better than I thought it would...

2014-Camaro-leaked.jpg

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
+1

Given what they have to work with, not too bad. A subtle change can go a long way.

Does anyone know when the next gen will be out? Since production is moving to Lansing MI, we know it'll be on some form of the Alpha platform. The next Mustang and Camaro battle could actually be good.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
The rear looks like the last gen Honda Prelude. The front looks better but that lower grill looks goofy with a thin grill stacked on top.

I wonder if they lightened it up?

Last edited:

ViciousJay

Established Member
Ill wait it out for the next redesign, id love another cammed pushrod motor, but until they fix ugly im not touching one

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Looks infinitely better to me. It needed it bad too. I even like the tail lights better than the crappy old ones that inexplicably made their way onto the new Vette. :xpl: The interior is the true disaster on this car, but this freshen up should keep them selling fine until the new gen hits the streets.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
The rear looks like the last gen Honda Prelude. The front looks better but that lower grill looks goofy with a thin grill stacked on top.

I wonder if they lightened it up?

doubtful. Its just a refresh model. The next platform should be lighter

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
I actually like the whole 5th gen look including this new one...but even being a diehard LSx guy...i would still get a 5.0 over one in a heart beat (well i would like a 1LE).

F8l Vnm

Established Member
The rear looks like the older longer Lexus sc300/400.. Anyone agree? Awful maybe bad pic. I do like front end change.

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
I like the front end change but the rear end change is fugly. Love how they gave the c7 camero taillights and took the taillights away from the camero

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
I thought the Gen 6 was going to be a 2015 model. There's no way GM would redesign the 2014 only to have it be on the shelves for only one year. Methinks that the 6th Gen won't be out until 2016, but I could be wrong.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Just went over to Camaro5 to see the whining. Current poll shows 62% dislike it.

After being subjected to endless avatar and sig pics of the current Camaro I have decided this redesign looks much much better and less like the current Camaro than I thought.

C6Z06427

Established Member
GM better put a ls7 engine option in there to tempt customers with power than the looks dept. which they failed in with that rear end change

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Still can't get into it. Maybe it's the Transformers "launch" of the car that stuck the cartoon-ish stigma in my head, but whenever I see a 5th gen Camaro, all I see is a big Hot Wheels car. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread