2014 Black on Black GT500: Fresh detail pics

musclefan21

Established Member
Badass car but they are pretty much the same blower. I don't get it.

Numbers please

ThomasL

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys. A write up on the new blower should be up this week. I'd rather you get the detailed info there than from me (a customer) just throwing a big number at you. I will say the VMP blower looks killer, has major "whine" factor now AND added power! Pretty good trifecta right there! :banana:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Man that's big power from a blower swap using the same rotor pack. Shows how much R&D VMP put into redesigning the case. Enjoy it bud. What tire are you running?

ThomasL

Established Member
Man that's big power from a blower swap using the same rotor pack. Shows how much R&D VMP put into redesigning the case. Enjoy it bud. What tire are you running?

Agreed! They did an amazing job and i learned a whole lot from them throughout the process.
And i'm still on stock wheels and MPSS 295 tires in back. I mostly cruise around town in it. Been to the track twice when i was at 700rwhp which is super sketchy on these street tires lol. Plan is to slap some 17in dark stars in back and a good tire though. Just in no rush to do it.

ThomasL

Established Member
Updated with a fresh sig pic.......:cool man:

IMG_4504_zps6c1983ae.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread