2013 vert with brembo package.

chuckstang

Established Member
looks flawless minus one thing.

Ive mentioned it before but IMO it makes this mustang look like its from the 80s instead of a 2013 model...Im talking bout that stupid huge black textured plastic piece on each side of the rear license plate. Why o why Ford....????????

Supernova

Established Member

Ive mentioned it before but IMO it makes this mustang look like its from the 80s instead of a 2013 model...Im talking bout that stupid huge black textured plastic piece on each side of the rear license plate. Why o why Ford....????????

I couldn't agree more! What were they thinking???

SicShelby09

Banned
Me, I am not a fan of the rear black out section or the new tails. Or the front end or the plastic panel on the back by the plate. I just love the new dash thats all. Other than that, its just a refresh to me. Not really impressed at all.

Stormsigma

Went from 6.0 to 5.0!
Established Member
I dislike the V6/dated GT500 styling of the front, and really dislike the plastic trim around the license plate. I also dislike the Brembo wheels, just have never been a fan.

Nice color, though. I am firmly in the "I already have a 5.0, don't see a need to update to this 2013 car" camp.

Edit: the one thing I DO like, and I mean really like about the new car is the hood.

Last edited:

cmsnake

Established Member
Love the new gauges and tail lights. Other than that, the hood and front end are a step back IMO from the 10-12's. Hard to tell if its a GT or V6 from the front.

kevinp

Established Member
Love the new gauges and tail lights. Other than that, the hood and front end are a step back IMO from the 10-12's. Hard to tell if its a GT or V6 from the front.

Yea, if I want the 2013 GT front end look I'll just buy the '10-11 V6 parts :)

I dont mind the back though, kind of breaks up that huge rear bumper, but I'm 50/50 on the painted rockers/valance. I was never a fain of the 10+ rear end so maybe just something different looks good to me..

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member

I think ford was thinking of the cars going to europe, with the billboard size license plates, but yeah its ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread