2013 TT Mustang (713 HP) VS 2014 Single Turbo Mustang

DNT H8

Established Member
Wow expected a closer outcome. Which twin kit is that? 713 at the tire on a stock block would make me nervous lol.

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Damn!!! Those were good races! The TT 5.0 really has stock exhaust? If so it sound great for stock exhaust!

Here you go!
[youtube_browser]PzU11MXWrXw[/youtube_browser]​

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Wow expected a closer outcome. Which twin kit is that? 713 at the tire on a stock block would make me nervous lol.

@ 713rwhp that motor is a time bomb. Anything more then 650 is risking it.

whitevenum

Auto 1000whp= Insanity
Established Member
Stock motor and clutch on the TT!? Thats scary, man must be looking to build the motor real soon. Nice to see turbo mustang!

BMR Tech

The funny thing is, that Racing Integration car has been beating the snot out of it at that power level for quite some time.

He'll stop by the shop sometimes and take me out for joyrides occasionally.....WOT the entire time. lol

He has every intention of getting the most out of the engine, and knows he will need to build it. He will do it all himself, so he's not scared.

He is also rocking that MT82 like no ones bidness.

mofobucs is a thief

wanna race?
Established Member
The funny thing is, that Racing Integration car has been beating the snot out of it at that power level for quite some time.

He'll stop by the shop sometimes and take me out for joyrides occasionally.....WOT the entire time. lol

He has every intention of getting the most out of the engine, and knows he will need to build it. He will do it all himself, so he's not scared.

He is also rocking that MT82 like no ones bidness.

Dang

Users who are viewing this thread