2013 Shelbyfest Registration

VaporDude

Established Member
Registration is now open for Shelbyfest in Hermann MO. The event will take place from Arpil 25th-27th. For up to date information and to download the registration form, please go to Shelbyfest.Net.

If you have any questions, you cantact me here or at [email protected].

VaporDude

Established Member
The newbies are more than welcome to come. Let me know if you have any questions about the area or the show.

jay38372

Established Member
I'm going to do my best to attend, mine will be on order at that time, but a couple of questions if i may, first are there any hotels/motels nearby? secondly is this event always held in Hermann MO? Thanks Jay.

VaporDude

Established Member
I'm going to do my best to attend, mine will be on order at that time, but a couple of questions if i may, first are there any hotels/motels nearby? secondly is this event always held in Hermann MO? Thanks Jay.

There is a motel right in Hermann called Hermann MO. It is not the best place to stay. There are a few other motels up on I70 and 19 in New Florence and in Warrenton. There are a lot of B&B's around. Go to Bed & Breakfast for a list of places to stay.

Slowponycar

Established Member
Is there an auto x? thought I read that on their website. Where would I find more info on that if they are doing that?

VaporDude

Established Member
Is there an auto x? thought I read that on their website. Where would I find more info on that if they are doing that?

There is going to be an autocross on Friday the 26th at St. Charles Family Arena. Details are still being worked out. Go to shelbyfest.net for the most up to date information.

VaporDude

Established Member
We have added the Ring Brothers to our show. They will be bringing who knows what from their arsonal of Mustangs. Lonnie and Jason Childress from Gateway Classic Mustang and the TV show "R-U Faster Than A Redneck" will be at the show as well. Come on out and meet them as well as others from the world of Mustangs. This is going to be one hell of a show.

jay38372

Established Member
Just posted this ques over on FB and i thought I'd post it here also just in case, but I'm hoping to take delivery by the 3rd week of April and then to the Shelbyfest in MO, i wont be showing the car or anything like that but will there be any kind of cruise that i would have to register for?

VaporDude

Established Member
There is no cruise on the day of the show this year. We are having it on Friday afternoon. You can come to the show and show your car. There are no awards to you don't have to worry about that.

IA Shelby

Established Member
There is no cruise on the day of the show this year. We are having it on Friday afternoon. You can come to the show and show your car. There are no awards to you don't have to worry about that.

What time does the cruise start on Friday?

Users who are viewing this thread