2013 Shelby GT500 All options included (Wondering what I should be aiming for $ wise)

i48

Established Member
I recently (2 months back) bought a 2013 Shelby GT500 top of the line with the performance pack, track pack all included. It has 3400 miles on it and is in spanking new condition, I never so much as allowed another person into it and it sat under covers in the garage when not used. I didn't even have time to go wild with it so everything internally should be top notch as well. Without going into too much detail, my father got diagnosed this month and the hospital bills are mind-numbing to the point where the cost of this car will cover a portion. I need to get rid of it by next week and I am not trying to sell it privately as I don't believe I'd have time for that and I don't want to get taken advantage of because of my time frame. I'm posting here to hopefully get some help as to what the worth of my car is. My intentions are to go trade the car in for something simple and cheap (there is still a credit owed on car) and use the rest for all the bills. So please if you guys would be kind enough to help me out on the worth I should be looking for, assuming I am trading this to a dealer.

Info on car :

Miles - 3400
Condition - Mint (externally + Internally)
Color - Performance white / Black Stripes
Packages - All inclusive every option added track + performance (recaro seats, the rims, she is fully stocked)
Addons - expensive and highly illegal tints (which I assume the dealership will take off themselves) and the Bullit antenna ($25-30 not really substantial)

Photo Album - Imgur

Wish I had more pics but at the moment I don't! I was hoping to know more about the car and what to expect but in all honesty I researched what was posted on this forum, and what I could find from KBB which just didn't match. Edmunds and the other sites didn't even have an option for me to select the Shelby. Again thanks for the input guys, means a lot to me I just want to get this whole ordeal over with so the hospital debts aren't looming over me. Thanks again for sharing your info on this with me guys, can't wait to burst into those dealerships with the knowledge of my cars true worth! =D

i48

Established Member
how much are you thinking?

Im sorry if I mislead by my writing but I was looking for you guys to inform me of my cars worth before I go into dealerships / privates. I'm not an enthusiast on the subject and I've tried tallying up the worth from difference sources but nothing matches up. Again sorry if my writing was misleading.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd shoot for as close to $60k as I could. Guessing that it stickered around $67k.

3400 miles in two months is pretty intense. The dealer will probably be able to get $63k out of it. It really wouldn't surprise me if they offer you $58k.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
2013 Shelby GT500 All options included (Wondering what I should be aiming for $

Auction value is around $58-59k. I would expect a dealer to give you about that.

Try a Carmax as well

Sorry to hear about your dad

Users who are viewing this thread