2013+ Mystichrome GT-500...could it be??

Xx_Black-out

Dilly Dilly
Established Member
You've probably already seen this video highlighting the GT-500's launch control but did anyone else notice the Mystichrome GT-500 in the background?

Do you think they might bring it back or was this one strictly a test mule?

SWDJL.jpg

Look @ 1:53 & 1:56+
[youtube_browser]j_VSknNCVHs[/youtube_browser]

EgN75.jpg

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
One in the first pic looks almost Mystichrome. The one in the second pic looks Mystic. Interesting find here!!

BrokenCool

LOL @ Retiring
Established Member
Good find. I think like the in 04 when they retired the new edge body style by doing a mystichrome they might do the same in 2014 with a new type of chameleon paint. Idk just a guess.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The first pic looks Mystichrome but the grill isn't a 2013. The 2nd pic just looks like black reflecting color off of it.

svtaddict

Established Member
i posted on another thread i saw what appeared to be a mystichrome gt500 on the highway by my house driven by a girl! with black stripes none the less

fangstang

Established Member
I hope they dont bring back a mystichrome color. looked good in the '90's, but not now

Mach828

Established Member
I think mystichrome cobras look like ass. If I was given one, first thing I'd do would be paint it something else.

Planter

Banned
i dont think it is. unless it's a custom paint job. I think it just looked like kona blue, and with the overcast sky and reflections it just appears mystichrome or mystic.

1Bad04Mystic

Established Member
I think mystichrome cobras look like ass. If I was given one, first thing I'd do would be paint it something else.

And I think Black 04 Mach 1s look like ass! Jk To each their own, but my car does get a lot attention and questions at shows

Users who are viewing this thread