2013 Mustang gt 1/4 stock 12.6 @ 111

redfirepearlgt

SIT BACK AND HANG ON !!!
Established Member
Very nice job. You got me by a 1/10th with the same MPH. Well done. What RPM are you leaving on? Tire pressure? Thanks. Still hunting my first 1.9X. And again swwweeeeettttt.

04nccobra

Established Member
Great runs I wish I had done that well. I got a few 1.99 60's last weekend but couldn't find 3rd gear at high rpm shifts, I also spinned terrible in the 2nd gear shift, it just killed my E/Ts.

Last edited:

slo-5.0

Established Member
Thanks guys. It was at Capitol raceway in crofton Maryland. Tc was off. Launching directly above idle and riding the clutch out a bit. The launch shocked me as well haha. After the launch I knew I had to hit all gears lol. And didn't mess with the tire pressure. Track was ok until it got late then it spun or wheelhop so I left. I believe the car has a 12.5 in it. That's what I'm going for. Stock record is low 12???? Does anyone know the exact et?

GearsNBeers

Established Member
OP that is an awesome time. Good driver mod.:thumbsup:
Pure Stock---------------- 1.89 - 12.22 @ 115.18 ----STOCK --------3/26/11 Cecil County Dragway

Should answer your question. Its in the mustang forums as a sticky here in svt if you wanted to look at other times as well.

Last edited:

Bushguts

Established Member
Nice run. I ran 12.5@110 stock. 3.73's, no power adders

Heres the vid

312_zpsbde7266f.gif

[youtube_browser]OCCQDhFMTu4[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

slo-5.0

Established Member
Gearsnbeers- thanks I appreciate it. I don't think I'll be getting that record haha. That's a badass time
Bushguts- nice time bro, hopefully I can get that time within the next few weeks

slo-5.0

Established Member
thanks, yeah thats what Im hoping for later this year with the x-pipe and tune I just ordered lol.

Users who are viewing this thread