2013 Mustang Deep Impact Blue Picture Thread !!!

87hatchy

Established Member
Reverse sensor package

Ah that makes sense :beer: For some reason I thought it was built into the spoiler like the backup camera is.

Mine has the "dimples" too, but they are smaller than the 11-12 cars were, so they aren't as noticeable.

Cool. Kinda wish there was absolutely nothing there from the factory but I'm glad they are barely noticeable and definitely better than big holes!

Last edited:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Ah that makes sense :beer: For some reason I thought it was built into the spoiler like the backup camera is.

Cool. Kinda wish there was absolutely nothing there from the factory but I'm glad they are barely noticeable and definitely better than big holes!

Nope. They are proximity sensors, so the spoiler would be harder for them to detect a curb, or a pet. :eek:

You could always use a small amount of body filler to fill them in and blend the paint without repainting the whole bumper.

deepblue13

Established Member
IMG_1574.jpg

Brought it home last week. Tint goes on this week and then suspension/wheels.

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member

I just realized you were in Tacoma area since the other dude make the plate comment. You didn't by chance go to Sonics in Puyallup last Friday did you and park next to a candy red metallic 5.0?

Edit: just realized how old this thread is

Last edited:

bgoose99

Established Member
Couple pics of mine. I've since put on 10" matte black stripes, but haven't been out to take good pictures yet.
Car045.jpg

Car002.jpg

Mods:
18" Piano Black Forgestar CF5's (9" front, 10" rear)
Koni Sports
Steeda Ultralites
Pype Bomb axle backs

MR.SVT

Established Member
Couple pics of mine. I've since put on 10" matte black stripes, but haven't been out to take good pictures yet.
Car045.jpg

Car002.jpg

Mods:
18" Piano Black Forgestar CF5's (9" front, 10" rear)
Koni Sports
Steeda Ultralites
Pype Bomb axle backs
Gorgeous car! what size tires? that is the setup I want for my Performance White GT cf5's 18" :rockon:
Any side pics?

Last edited:

RC-5.0

Established Member
I just painted a set of Coil Covers DIB a few weeks ago, and just received an order from another. This set has silver bars/letter. Current order has white.
Some of those pics look really nice!
RC

BlueCoilCovers4_zps34d32522.jpg

IN THE SUNLIGHT:

BlueCoilCovers-Sunlight_zps5975996a.jpg

SHADE:

BlueCoilCovers-Lowlight_zpsf2768fc9.jpg

RC

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
I just realized you were in Tacoma area since the other dude make the plate comment. You didn't by chance go to Sonics in Puyallup last Friday did you and park next to a candy red metallic 5.0?

Edit: just realized how old this thread is

i wasnt there last friday, but ill be there this friday. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread