2013 GT500s Testing at Road Atlanta and Commerce

Dick Lyon

Established Member
Luv you guys....I knew it wouldn't be long until someone savvy guy spotted one and then the deal of onee guy helping another get the pics posted..awesome.........Kinda had the same experience with my 2010 Raptor..........

Love the color.........got the same deal in a ragtop ordered.........can't be too soon. Thanks agin guys.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I talked to 2 guys in the blue car, they are doing a media event, I took photos and a video or 3

Didn't happen to see a doorless ZL1 sculking around, did you? LOL

post them on photobucket and link them here...its very simple

Photobucket sucks! If a pic gets too many hits, they shut it down unless the user pays to upgrade their account. Don't ever recommend it again.

Deep Impact looks just like Kona to me. :shrug:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
updated first post with new pics and vid

nice job coming thru with the teasers, great effort....soon we will all enjoy the official release. You asked good questions too, not shocked they said the 'ring was testing only and loved that they laughed at the ZL1 :lol1:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Photobucket sucks! If a pic gets too many hits, they shut it down unless the user pays to upgrade their account. Don't ever recommend it again.

Deep Impact looks just like Kona to me. :shrug:

thats why you only use it to post the pic here; ive seen DIB in person and trust me it is NOT like kona blue....:rockon:

Zeroescence

Established Member
Love the pic of it coming back towards you. Bitchen vid too buddy. I wish I was you at that exact moment for sure. Thanks you posting all of that. Now back to my seemingly endless count-down.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Cool story bro..and I mean that literally! That is ****ing awesome! :) Can't wait till we get some real world numbers.....

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Cool scoop, I wonder what NASCAR was doing there. I would be great if they ran a race there, I might actually go to see that.

DEMARCO313

Established Member
AWESOME VID AND PICS! Thanks! That plate looks like a Michigan plate. I'm pretty sure you weren't paying attention to that though to confirm lol

Users who are viewing this thread