2013 gt500 vs 2011 ZR1

mystickb1996

Established Member
Nice job man!!! That sweet you pulled a zr1. With that being said I have to also give some serious respect to your dad's car for being stock and running close to yours.. The zr1 with pulley/bolt ons I'd like to see that race

Baysixx

Established Member
Good kill. I was at shift sector. Did you race any of the other C6Z's or the cyber gray ZR1? If you did I have vids of the races from the goPro's

Voltwings

Established Member
No way man. Only 5.br0s could pull that off! :poke:

Nice kill OP!! Car looks and sounds strong!!!

For the record, not only would my 5.0 beat both cars, it would get better gas mileage, be louder, simultaneously have a lower coefficient of drag AND more downforce, and only need to do the race in 6th gear. It would then proceed to pull more bitches back to the hotel (assuming they're willing to pile in the trunk, i'll admit backseat space is lacking, can't sound too biased), get a better Valet parking spot (likely for free), and attract some hodge podge of paparazzi wondering what super star is gracing this fine restaurant with his presence.

MyFX4Project

4v>2v
Established Member
For the record, not only would my 5.0 beat both cars, it would get better gas mileage, be louder, simultaneously have a lower coefficient of drag AND more downforce, and only need to do the race in 6th gear. It would then proceed to pull more bitches back to the hotel (assuming they're willing to pile in the trunk, i'll admit backseat space is lacking, can't sound too biased), get a better Valet parking spot (likely for free), and attract some hodge podge of paparazzi wondering what super star is gracing this fine restaurant with his presence.

Lol to that^^

To the OP nice race. Must be nice living out there in the desert. I miss it.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
damn 2 beasts going at it!

btw all the stuff said about the 5.0.....truth

Kewlv8

Established Member

Dude, the 5.Bro is the most feared 13-second car in automotive history. Thank you for patronizing our humble web forum. :bowdown:

ArabianOak

Established Member
I have a similar kit on my 14. Turns the car into an ANIMAL....I also got the plate that you need to get now...lol

1975145_10152064508126775_89934137_n.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice kill for sure. You've got one nice GT-500 there. Nice that you got to do that run with your dad.

AWDLS2

Established Member
Think I saw you there Saturday, i asked u for a race in line but u had one lined up already. I had the other cyber grey zr1. Was a nice mustang

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread