2013 gt500 picken on a old snake

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nice kill fellow 99/01 cobra owner. :beer:

itSSlow98

Established Member
This is gonna happen A LOT unless every car gets a drag radial. Theres just no way to put that hp/tq down on a street tire. The 2013s wont impress me one bit until they get suspension and tire.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
This thread will have no less than 4 pages of discussions on why the '13 lost. Good kill man. Wasnt expecting that outcome at all.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
This is gonna happen A LOT unless every car gets a drag radial. Theres just no way to put that hp/tq down on a street tire. The 2013s wont impress me one bit until they get suspension and tire.

:lol::lol::lol:

Go to the 2013 gt500 section and watch the video of the guy losing by a car or so off the launch to modded AWD"s and watch as he blows by them before the 8 mile.....

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:

Go to the 2013 gt500 section and watch the video of the guy losing by a car or so off the launch to modded AWD"s and watch as he blows by them before the 8 mile.....

very true!

Theres a BASIC BOLT ON one in the 9's already... all this was is complete and utter driver fail/too much power

04nccobra

Established Member
While he spun in 1st you were hooked up and gone, good job on your part, very nice car.

Last edited:

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Wow, I guess 2013's are really slow after all. My G/F's car is faster than the OP's with less power. This gives me hope that her car can beat a car with nearly 300 more hp.

:face palm:

Sent via morse code through a fax machine.

Last edited:

jonesd

Established Member
Tell the guy with the 13 that he doesnt have the advance track in the correct mode. If he sets it up right it wont go all over the place, it just throttles back the power and you stay straight and go.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Do you have the stock IRS?

Very impressive nonetheless. Car's are getting too quick now, 13 GT500 running 9's with simple tune, GT-R's running high 10's stock with a measly 570hp. As long as I can keep a stock ZR1 behind guess ill be happy.

Correction meant ZL1

Last edited:

thebestdj07

Established Member
Do you have the stock IRS?

Very impressive nonetheless. Car's are getting too quick now, 13 GT500 running 9's with simple tune, GT-R's running high 10's stock with a measly 570hp. As long as I can keep a stock ZR1 behind guess ill be happy.

Correction meant ZL1

no its a built 8.8 with 4:10's

SD_Stang

Established Member
Not sure you can call that a kill if the Cobra had drag radials on vs a street tire then shuts it down when the GT500 is in 2nd. then end of 4th for the Cobra likely just getting into 5th is the 1/4 mile range. A GT500 would cross the line in 4th and he wasn't close to that. It's like a an AWD jumping you by 3 cars from a dig then you get to his bumper and he taps the brakes on you as your hitting 3rd.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Not sure you can call that a kill if the Cobra had drag radials on vs a street tire then shuts it down when the GT500 is in 2nd. then end of 4th for the Cobra likely just getting into 5th is the 1/4 mile range. A GT500 would cross the line in 4th and he wasn't close to that. It's like a an AWD jumping you by 3 cars from a dig then you get to his bumper and he taps the brakes on you as your hitting 3rd.
Run what ya brung ;-)

1/4 mile or not, it was still a race, GT500 lost, plain and simple. GT500 was the first to shut it down NOT the Cobra...... Also, it doesn't need to be a 1/4 to be a race, how do you explain the 1/8th mile?

19935.slow

Established Member

Here is a more reasonable response. You are wrong. You can't hear any shifts of either of the cars and can not tell the distance they ran. This post was retarded.

What happened: A car with 150 less hp or more won, because it had steep gearing and some sticky tires.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Fine. You won. If we admit it can you at least take some grammar and spelling lessons?

thebestdj07

Established Member

like i said. i cross the line top of 4th. 1/4 mile woulda been over. it was a friendly race and i though he woulda pulled harder.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
2013 gt500 are crossing 1/4 in top a 3rd I mean this is like the ZL1 that ran 13.7 no difference OP beat a driver not the car. 600rwhp stock holding off a c6Z06 on a freeway pull in the 2013 gt500 section nuff said end a story....

19935.slow

Established Member
2013 gt500 are crossing 1/4 in top a 3rd I mean this is like the ZL1 that ran 13.7 no difference OP beat a driver not the car. 600rwhp stock holding off a c6Z06 on a freeway pull in the 2013 gt500 section nuff said end a story....

Don't swin on the gt500. Two cars raced. No one got out on foot. The better car won.

Users who are viewing this thread