2013 GT500 injector question's

brandonflood123

Established Member
Your setup is fairly similar to mine, on 16lbs my car makes between 680-700 with safe a/f and timing. Im on stock injectors and BAP, my stock injectors are close to 90% duty cycle. Not sure how much boost you plan on running but I would guess 18lbs would be safe with BAP and '13 Injectors. What octane fuel do you plan on running?

im expecting to running about 18 psi, on 93 octane. and actually catmonkey ima pm you, got some possible good news lets make a deal

edit: looks like i will be running some injector dynamic injectors lol

Last edited:

CodyK7

Uh Ohhh
Established Member
Your setup is fairly similar to mine, on 16lbs my car makes between 680-700 with safe a/f and timing. Im on stock injectors and BAP, my stock injectors are close to 90% duty cycle. Not sure how much boost you plan on running but I would guess 18lbs would be safe with BAP and '13 Injectors. What octane fuel do you plan on running?

That's pretty good for just a bap. If you are making that he should be able to get by with a bap and a 13's

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member
Because Ford found out there's an aftermarket demand for them.

OP - before you buy injectors, talk to your tuner to find out what he wants to tune with. Don't find out the hard way that your tuner doesn't like to tune for XYZ injector.

Absolutely do this first. Along with the tuner, I would not pinch pennies with the injectors. You will love what that Whipple will do when you throw plenty of fuel at it :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread