2013 GT500 Hood Fit 2013 V6?

clean92lx

Established Member
as long as he doesn't put false badging on it, I don't see a problem with it. If it were me I would be more inclined to change out the wheels before changing the hood though. GT500 Owners don't scream murder when 5.0's put GT500 wheels on do they?! Hell Ive even seen 5.0s do entire front end swaps...

2013PPMustang

Established Member
Thanks for those who confirmed. For all the others, it's a heat extractor and provides some visual interest to the hood. Get over it.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Seriously some of these comments make me ashamed to be a part of this community. Who gives a flying **** if he wants to put a gt500 hood on his v6. I guess all of you who have ever had saleen wheels on a gt or fr500 wheels are all hypocrites then right?

Coyote'13

"He gone"
Established Member
You guys are acting like he asked where he can get the best deal on GT500 badges :D

apex32

5.slow
Established Member
So let me get this straight....you thinl its ludacris for him to put a gt500 hood on his v6....but you have gt500 wheels on your car. Weird.
ludacris1.jpg

First of all.. I never said it was ludicrous, so don't try to put words in my mouth. Thanks:burnout:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Someone should do the reverse. Buy a 2013 GT500, then replace all body parts to make it look like a V6 car. Create the sleeper look.

If I were a rich man, I'd do it for laughs.

However, it would make more $$$$ sense to buy the V6, then engine swap it. I met a guy at a local drag strip. He had a GT car with all V6 body parts for stealth.

Last edited:

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
Hence why I put 2010 GT badges on my 2011, lol.

And the gt500 hood is NOT that aggressive. It has one vent in the middle. On a V6 car with the stock wheels and bumpers, it would look fine.

Users who are viewing this thread