2013 GT/CS Twin Turbo Pictures

oldmodman

Established Member
That is the cleanest job of turbo packaging I have ever seen. It could have come from the factory that way. All the "loose ends" are totally hidden.

Also the neatest job of heat wrap too. I bet you didn't get it to look like that on the first try. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear it run.

SSSLAV8

Established Member
Wow Kevin, when you sold the Cobra I thought you would never top that car but I love what you've done with this car, and the twins put's it at another level...Awesome

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
OP, your name is kevin too? Reminds me of a poster here named kevinthecleanone or was it clean1, either way, nice GT/CS.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
That is the cleanest job of turbo packaging I have ever seen. It could have come from the factory that way. All the "loose ends" are totally hidden.

Also the neatest job of heat wrap too. I bet you didn't get it to look like that on the first try. :thumbsup:

Thank you. I actually did get that on the first try! LOL

You can hear it run! :pepper:
[youtube_browser]lt6bAoQAyx0[/youtube_browser]

Always looking good Kevin
Thanks man.

Wow Kevin, when you sold the Cobra I thought you would never top that car but I love what you've done with this car, and the twins put's it at another level...Awesome
Thanks Rob. I am having fun with it. :beer:

OP, your name is kevin too? Reminds me of a poster here named kevinthecleanone or was it clean1, either way, nice GT/CS.
Thanks. Yeah, I haven't seen him post too much lately.

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member

He is very meticulous with everything from keeping his vehicles spotless top to bottom to the install. I remember his install thread on this and was top notch.
Car looks amazing as always Kevin!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Looks great, but I prefer the Red Cobra you used to have 10x over
Thanks. Both are great cars. Both are very different.

Was this on a TRC video with some vettes recently?
No, that's a different car.

I have seen that, not sure who it is but it's quick!

He is very meticulous with everything from keeping his vehicles spotless top to bottom to the install. I remember his install thread on this and was top notch.
Car looks amazing as always Kevin!
Thanks Steven! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread