2013 cyl 8 a problem?

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
says the guy that bought the diablo intune based on the fact that is supposedly untraceable... juuuuussst sayin...

I figured it was a matter of time until someone stuck a quarter in you. How do you know I solely bought the product for that reason? I got it because of I didn't want a crappy sct product, been down that road. So what if its untraceable, I won't be using that to my advantage. Gtfo

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I figured it was a matter of time until someone stuck a quarter in you. How do you know I solely bought the product for that reason? I got it because of I didn't want a crappy sct product, been down that road. So what if its untraceable, I won't be using that to my advantage. Gtfo
because the second someone said untraceable you popped your head outta the gopher hole and ran to it like the fat kid on the last cupcake.

The reason for popping the #8 has been discussed numerous times and the cause has been addressed. whether or not people want to believe it there are cars that popped 8 on a stock tune. As far as your previous post about it being high compression and beating on it, these cars are designed to be driven. unless you are just flat out abusing the car there is not much the end user can throw at this car that Ford hasnt already tested. :beer:

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
because the second someone said untraceable you popped your head outta the gopher hole and ran to it like the fat kid on the last cupcake.

The reason for popping the #8 has been discussed numerous times and the cause has been addressed. whether or not people want to believe it there are cars that popped 8 on a stock tune. As far as your previous post about it being high compression and beating on it, these cars are designed to be driven. unless you are just flat out abusing the car there is not much the end user can throw at this car that Ford hasnt already tested. :beer:

Since obviously you have no life, why don't you try to find where I said I would take my "untraceable" car back in for warranty. Betcha a cupcake, you can't buddy. And with all the sct horror stories, a lot of people will be going diablo. You seem like a sct fanboy, so I can understand where you are coming from. And I'm sure the tune is traceable, once ford gets their hands on the PCM. And damnit, did you know theres a difference between "driving" the car and beating the hell out of it? Once again, never ceases to amaze me with people's ignorance :nonono:

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Since obviously you have no life, why don't you try to find where I said I would take my "untraceable" car back in for warranty. Betcha a cupcake, you can't buddy. And with all the sct horror stories, a lot of people will be going diablo. You seem like a sct fanboy, so I can understand where you are coming from. And I'm sure the tune is traceable, once ford gets their hands on the PCM. And damnit, did you know theres a difference between "driving" the car and beating the hell out of it? Once again, never ceases to amaze me with people's ignorance :nonono:

if you go back through the Diablo Intune thread you had a hard on the minute it was mention untraceable. Now that doesn't make me ignorant because I can safely infer from your posting you were worried about having a tune deny your water pump issue (hypothetically posted) and so by having the intune you are "safe" because they cant trace a tune to you and they will be unable to say your tune caused the failure (which it wouldn't). It doesnt matter whether or not you stated that you would or would not try to take it to Ford if you lost your motor. I would be willing to bet that if you could avoid footing the bill for a 10k motor swap you would. Im not an SCT fanboy I know it has issues, trust me I have had my shit brick on me, thankfully i now know and have the file to un brick my car and can fix it myself. Thats why I dont swap tunes unless I am home. Most people that go diablo will be doing so for the big "untraceable" selling point. It is a nice tuner, but the support from the big tuners really isnt there like it is for SCT so unfortunately they probably wont take off with the Ford market like they have with the Mopar guys. SCT does need to get their proverbial shit in one sock though.

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member
if you go back through the Diablo Intune thread you had a hard on the minute it was mention untraceable. Now that doesn't make me ignorant because I can safely infer from your posting you were worried about having a tune deny your water pump issue (hypothetically posted) and so by having the intune you are "safe" because they cant trace a tune to you and they will be unable to say your tune caused the failure (which it wouldn't). It doesnt matter whether or not you stated that you would or would not try to take it to Ford if you lost your motor. I would be willing to bet that if you could avoid footing the bill for a 10k motor swap you would. Im not an SCT fanboy I know it has issues, trust me I have had my shit brick on me, thankfully i now know and have the file to un brick my car and can fix it myself. Thats why I dont swap tunes unless I am home. Most people that go diablo will be doing so for the big "untraceable" selling point. It is a nice tuner, but the support from the big tuners really isnt there like it is for SCT so unfortunately they probably wont take off with the Ford market like they have with the Mopar guys. SCT does need to get their proverbial shit in one sock though.

Yawn.

Funny thing is, I waited longer than a month after that thread to buy one, silly me. You bleeding today, buddy? Funny thing is, I can afford a 10k motor swap. Can you? Let it rest, don't ruin this thread with your whiny bullshit.

atistang

Established Member
lets keep this on topic ladies, if you want to get in a bitching match then take it to facebook or pintrest

thebreather

Established Member
i know i shouldnt of but ran car last night(390 miles on it)but..12.80 @113..very happy as all i have is gt500 mufflers.is a safe tuner choice a whole nother debate or do you guys know/reccomend which tuner is safe for the 2013s?

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
i know i shouldnt of but ran car last night(390 miles on it)but..12.80 @113..very happy as all i have is gt500 mufflers.is a safe tuner choice a whole nother debate or do you guys know/reccomend which tuner is safe for the 2013s?

Great run man.

5pointohh

ballin' on a budget
Established Member

I have a diablo intune, times are in sig. My car is stock besides tune and axleback.

Users who are viewing this thread