2013 Boss?

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Don't really care if you like him or not but comparing the two in any way is plain ignorant and ****ing stupid........it trivializes the evil of what Hilter and Nazis perpetrated on the world.........50 million dead, 100's of millions wounded, hurt, displaced, the devastation heaped on the world, the destruction of Europe, Japan and so many other places......took well into the 70's for the world to recover and rebuild. Criticize Obama, vote against Obama, do whatever but mentioning their names in the same breath leaves you or anyone else without any credibility and makes like an uneducated lout.

Now back to Boss 302s

Really? It was cool when the Libs did it to Bush.....

Now STFU, if you want politics go into the politics subforum.

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I would love to see a Boss 351, or even a Boss 429 :)

A 2013 5.8 liter Boss 351 would be a definite purchase for me.

barstoolman

Established Member
You guys now have infractions for this crap.

So sad so many American boys had to die and get wounded in WWII for you to defend that avatar and the statements showing support for Hitler or comparing him to any of our Presidents. You do those brave men a disservice by dishonoring their memory.

Don't want to be a part of this Forum anymore so have a party and hand out those infractions like their candy...........adios!!!!!

Last edited:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
So sad so many American boys had to die and get wounded in WWII for you to defend that avatar and the statements showing support for Hitler or comparing him to any of our Presidents. You do those brave men a disservice by dishonoring their memory.

Don't want to be a part of this Forum anymore so have a party and hand out those infractions like their candy...........adios!!!!!

Goodbye crybaby. :cryying: Don't let the door smack you in the ass on the way out. It's obvious that you don't understand sarcasm.

Last edited:

mnewxcv

Established Member
wtf? go to smackdown if you want to talk about this shit.

anyways, a boss 351 would be AWESOME! I'm really glad theyre going with the original colors. But I sorta like the white one...

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator

I thought you said you were leaving!?!??!!?! :dw:

F8L SN8K

Established Member
About the new Boss "Save your money because history repeats itself" ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread