2013 Boss?

Philcsag1

Established Member
Any rumors on the 2013?

Besides striping looking like a 1970?

Will the Laguna Seca be renamed for another track?

Curious minds would like to know :rolling:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Striped like the '70.

Three new colors, grabber green, grabber blue, and a grabber orange.

Laguna Seca (if its called that) will be available in two colors, white or black with yellow/gold stripes.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
Any rumors on the 2013?

Besides striping looking like a 1970?

Will the Laguna Seca be renamed for another track?

Curious minds would like to know :rolling:
Good question on whether or not the LS will remain the LS. I suspect is will since PJ won the race in 1970 and the 2013 cars should have 1970 style stripes. Here's photos of the potential color palate. Looks like the LS could have different style wheels.

P1010621.jpg

P1010635.jpg

barstoolman

Established Member
Kind of interesting that they picked White or Black with Gold Striping for the '13 Boss.........those color combos are much more reminiscent of the '66 Hertz Shelby GT350s than the late 60s Boss

Last edited:

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Kind of interesting that they picked White or Black with Gold Striping for the '13 Boss.........those color combos are much more reminiscent of the '66 Hertz Shelby GT350s than the late 60s Boss

They should have done Gold and Black for 2012 as it would have been reminiscent of Smokey Yunnick's black and gold car.

barstoolman

Established Member
Obama - Hitler = Same thing.

Don't really care if you like him or not but comparing the two in any way is plain ignorant and ****ing stupid........it trivializes the evil of what Hilter and Nazis perpetrated on the world.........50 million dead, 100's of millions wounded, hurt, displaced, the devastation heaped on the world, the destruction of Europe, Japan and so many other places......took well into the 70's for the world to recover and rebuild. Criticize Obama, vote against Obama, do whatever but mentioning their names in the same breath leaves you or anyone else without any credibility and makes like an uneducated lout.

Now back to Boss 302s

Last edited:

Husker

Established Member
Don't really care if you like him or not but comparing the two in any way is plain ignorant and ****ing stupid........it trivializes the evil of what Hilter and Nazis perpetrated on the world.........50 million dead, 100's of millions wounded, hurt, displaced, the destruction of Europe, Japan......took into the 70's for the world to recover and rebuild. Criticize Obama, vote against Obama, do whatever but mentioning their names in the same breath makes you or anyone else without any credibility.

Now back to Boss 302s

I agree 100 percent with you.

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
Don't really care if you like him or not but comparing the two in any way is plain ignorant and ****ing stupid........it trivializes the evil of what Hilter and Nazis perpetrated on the world.........50 million dead, 100's of millions wounded, hurt, displaced, the devastation heaped on the world, the destruction of Europe, Japan and so many other places......took well into the 70's for the world to recover and rebuild. Criticize Obama, vote against Obama, do whatever but mentioning their names in the same breath leaves you or anyone else without any credibility and makes like an uneducated lout.

Now back to Boss 302s

Its not over yet just give him a chance....lol then I'll have my credibility. And yes lets get back to the BOSS.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member

Now back to Boss 302s

citizen-kane-clapping-gif.gif

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
You're right except I didn't ask you :bash: You're the one that came up with the most ignorant and ridiculous statement/comparison of all time.

Yes you are right I should have kept my mouth shut and let you have your own political rant by yourself in a BOSS forum. Sorry for participating in a public post. :bash::poke::-D

barstoolman

Established Member
Yes you are right I should have kept my mouth shut and let you have your own political rant by yourself in a BOSS forum. Sorry for participating in a public post. :bash::poke::-D

I didn't rant asshole..........I asked someone else about their avatar. You decided to add your own two cents............a two cents that is so repulsive it makes one wonder what did my Dad and millions of other Americans fight and die for in WWII if the end result is somehow, 65 plus years later, someone like you somehow equates the greatest mass murderer and perpetrator of evil in the history of the world to Obama. You don't have to like him.........I could care less........didn't vote for him either but with your type of thinking, man, you can just eat shit and die.

ORANGE CRUSH

Bayou City Terminator
Established Member
I didn't rant asshole..........I asked someone else about their avatar. You decided to add your own two cents............a two cents that is so repulsive it makes one wonder what did my Dad and millions of other Americans fight and die for in WWII if the end result is somehow, 65 plus years later, someone like you somehow equates the greatest mass murderer and perpetrator of evil in the history of the world to Obama. You don't have to like him.........I could care less........didn't vote for him either but with your type of thinking, man, you can just eat shit and die.

Rant Rant Rant......:pop:

pwrshft99

Established Member
This whole damn site has turned into people bitchin about politics or religion... smh

If the 2013 Shelby gets a 5.8 as rumored.. perhaps we will see a Boss 351 !!!

Users who are viewing this thread