2013 5.0 vs 2012 GS vette

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Doesnt surprise me a bit. I pulled a car and a half on a base vette, which to me looked stock, from 70-110. I'm basically full bolt ons and tune, sans headers. At the time I was sort of shocked.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
I was just in SA the last two nights. I saw a nice looking white 5.0 on 410 loop up by the north star mall. Was it you? I also saw/heard a very nice azure blue mach 1 in the parking lot of the Texas land and cattle company.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
I was just in SA the last two nights. I saw a nice looking white 5.0 on 410 loop up by the north star mall. Was it you? I also saw/heard a very nice azure blue mach 1 in the parking lot of the Texas land and cattle company.

that was most likely me man, I stay right next to the mall too and work in that same area:beer:

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
How did the re runs go?

update**

the roll 40 did not go well for me at all, I had no traction to his 325's its was pretty useless

the 75 roll however was good!

Went from 75 to 125-130 and had a solid car on him no gaining or losing ground

with him in the car the GS prob weighs 36XX plus... And its not like im bone stock either, HFC kooks X pipe and JBA axle backs

not bad...but he is about to be I/full exhaust/and dyno tune

ill prob need every possible NA mod to even keep up after than...either way:beer:

BornCoqui

Established Member
update**

the roll 40 did not go well for me at all, I had no traction to his 325's its was pretty useless

the 75 roll however was good!

Went from 75 to 125-130 and had a solid car on him no gaining or losing ground

with him in the car the GS prob weighs 36XX plus... And its not like im bone stock either, HFC kooks X pipe and JBA axle backs

not bad...but he is about to be I/full exhaust/and dyno tune

ill prob need every possible NA mod to even keep up after than...either way:beer:

Think I might have missed it, but are you still on stock tune?

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
What gear were you both in on the 75 roll? Sounds like you need a tire ;)

I was in 3rd, we have really shitty streets here in SA, that plus the cold was no good lol

today was a beautiful 70 and I had full traction it was great

OneSlowV

Established Member
The guy in the vette should of rolled you with you having no tune. Must be a crappy driver to loose to a 5.0 from such a high roll.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
The guy in the vette should of rolled you with you having no tune. Must be a crappy driver to loose to a 5.0 from such a high roll.

Yea, he prob should have. It's not hard going from. 3-4th so I'm still thinking it's weight. Besides he's about to be full bolt on so I'm outta there

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
raced again last night, about 75ish to 140 and he got me by a car. Id say its almost a drivers race

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
So yea about those videos? Lol

Seems like yall a few different times to have at least one video.

ill see if we can squeeze one in today, lol

ill have to rig some crap to hold my iphone i guess. dont have a go pro

after friday it will be no point he wil be full bolt

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
after friday it will be no point he wil be full bolt

Meh just agree to a certain roll race, honk once, then mash the pedal. Once you see him gaining on you use flashers as directed by your roll racing manual and slow down. After the race say you couldn't hear yourself honking so you panicked and just started the race..... boom easy win. Your welcome;)

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Meh just agree to a certain roll race, honk once, then mash the pedal. Once you see him gaining on you use flashers as directed by your roll racing manual and slow down. After the race say you couldn't hear yourself honking so you panicked and just started the race..... boom easy win. Your welcome;)

It's the only way to win or use the famous I'm heat soaking excuse lol

Users who are viewing this thread