2013/14 suspension/and go fast parts

NELCO

Established Member
.. I have a 2013 gt 500 with all the goodies, less the glass and shaker the car is so fast. Rear traction not good so I called [email protected]
Van said lower the car and add BMR rear parts. I said , send me what i need from BMR but i want the Ford 5300-l lowering sgrings. Oh by the way send me your 13-6 kit with 91 /100 tune. I had the BMR suspension parts and ford springs installed...OMG...OMG... The car has so much straight line traction and it handles like it is on rails..........The 13-6 kit goes in this week.......CAN'T WAIT....... THANK YOU VAN, [email protected] :pepper::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:
NELCO

Last edited:

72SBC

Established Member
Nelco, I just put my 13-6 kit on the other day. It's a lot of fun with the extra power. Hardest part was the plugs lol. Watch out though I still had some pinging with our fantastic gas.

Van@RevanRacing

.. I have a 2013 gt 500 with all the goodies, less the glass and shaker the car is so fast. Rear traction not good so I called [email protected]
Van said lower the car and add BMR rear parts. I said , send me what i need from BMR but i want the Ford 5300-l lowering sgrings. Oh by the way send me your 13-6 kit with 91 /100 tune. I had the BMR suspension parts and ford springs installed...OMG...OMG... The car has so much straight line traction and it handles like it is on rails..........The 13-6 kit goes in this week.......CAN'T WAIT.......THANK YOU VAN
NELCO:pepper::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Thanks for the feedback and comments NELCO!! :beer:

BMR Tech

I am happy to hear that you have had a great experience modding the car.

Extremely happy to see that you are happy with your BMR Suspension parts. ;)

rwboring

Established Member
Van said lower the car and add BMR rear parts. I said , send me what i need from BMR but i want the Ford 5300-l lowering sgrings. Oh by the way send me your 13-6 kit with 91 /100 tune. I had the BMR suspension parts and ford springs installed...OMG...OMG... The car has so much straight line traction and it handles like it is on rails..........The 13-6 kit goes in this week.......CAN'T WAIT.......THANK YOU VAN
NELCO:pepper::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

can you give us a list of exactly what parts you went with? Did you do upper/lower arms (adjustable?) with lower reloc brackets and upper bracket? Panhard bar?

Thanks!

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
32177d1321907667-2c-stanley-pictures-sonnovabitch-where-pictures-thumb.jpg

Interested in your full list as well as pictures lowered :)

Crowley

Van@RevanRacing

can you give us a list of exactly what parts you went with? Did you do upper/lower arms (adjustable?) with lower reloc brackets and upper bracket? Panhard bar?

Thanks!

32177d1321907667-2c-stanley-pictures-sonnovabitch-where-pictures-thumb.jpg

Interested in your full list as well as pictures lowered :)

Crowley

When you have a moment give me a call and I'll give you the run down on each component. With all of the reasons etc.

Each kit consists of the core foundation that eventually led to BIRDDOC running a 9.86 in the 1/4 mile.

Give me call.

Van
561-445-7702

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
+1!! BMR suspension upgrades are a must for these cars. The difference in the feel is like night & day. Plus Van is super to deal with too!

Last edited:

NELCO

Established Member
:beer::beer::beer::banana:Hey Guys, Thanks for the feed back... Van is the man!!!!Please call him for the specifics, I just asked Van what do i need and please send it to me...Pics to follow waiting to install the 13-6 with the 100 tune............
NELCOl

Users who are viewing this thread