2012 Sonic Blue Mustang

weatherman

Established Member
Been a while since I have been on here, but I work at a Ford dealer and we just got a memo saying that Ford will be replacing the mustang color Kona Blue with Sonic Blue at the end of June. I would imagine this has something to do with the tsunami....has anyone else heard this? Figured some people would be excited about the return of the color.

Erick

Established Member
I've read that as well. I also read that Sterling Grey will be added back to the choices.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
sonic blue, dark shadow gray and competition orange are the only 3 colors ever needed (besides any grabber colors)

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Sonic Blue with the brembo pkg please. :) This might be my consideration at the end of the year when my Edge lease is up!

weatherman

Established Member
Wish there was green

They are bringing in what I think is a new color to the trucks for 2012 called green gem, maybe it will find it's way over to the mustang eventually. Also it appears mineral gray is returning to replace earth in the flex and the edge for 2012.

jbur074

Established Member
ill be upset if a 2012 sonic blue comes out. cause i just bought my grey and would have jumped on sonic blue :'(

Users who are viewing this thread