2012 RS3 New Stripe Pics....

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
So, I didn't like the white stripes on the car, thought they stuck out too much. Here they are in flat black. I like how they blend in more, although they still really pop in the sunlight!

20120718_133032.jpg

20120718_133124.jpg

20120718_133138.jpg

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
^^^^Let's take it easy on the paint job. Black is hard as a bitch to maintain and he took the pictures at the worst time in the day in direct sunlight.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
^^^^Let's take it easy on the paint job. Black is hard as a bitch to maintain and he took the pictures at the worst time in the day in direct sunlight.

Thats not black.....

Shit needs a good day with a DA and some good product. OP you need to check out a detailing forum. $3-400 of product and a DA buffer will make that shit pop.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
LOL dudes, take it easy. I haven't even washed the car since the stripes were put on, it's dirty as hell. It may need another coat of wax, but it looks killer typically. So, thanks for the props for the most part.... This post is about the stripes, not the frickin paint.

deepsouthtech

Established Member
With 670hp, I could care less if it even had paint. ;)

What you running to get those numbers? Looking to turn my tvs up soon.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey Scott, how you doing? Awesome Roush you have now, and the stripes look really good. You miss your '03 Cobra? That was one awesome Terminator! ;-)

Sambandit.jpg

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Thats not black.....

Shit needs a good day with a DA and some good product. OP you need to check out a detailing forum. $3-400 of product and a DA buffer will make that shit pop.

Oh, lol, that is one dark blue.

Hey Scott, how you doing? Awesome Roush you have now, and the stripes look really good. You miss your '03 Cobra? That was one awesome Terminator! ;-)

Sambandit.jpg

I remember seeing that car on here. Now his username is more familiar to me.

Users who are viewing this thread