2012 Mustang GT on BC Coilovers and 20x10's square (Function aficionados beware)

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
Finally got around to editing some pics I took when I was in VA beach :coolman:
Bh8buPZ.jpg

qpcikek.jpg

FfzE1jM.jpg

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member
pictures and car look awesome!

im getting into photo editing and was wondering if you have a basic picture setting you use or does it differ depending on picture?

Coiled03

Established Member
Looks great, but wouldn't survive two days where I live with the condition of our roads, lol.

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
pictures and car look awesome!

im getting into photo editing and was wondering if you have a basic picture setting you use or does it differ depending on picture?

Thank you, it varies from picture to picture really but once you do it thousands of times it gets easier to find your own look that you want to achieve in pictures. Watch lots of youtube tutorials!

Looks great, but wouldn't survive two days where I live with the condition of our roads, lol.
People that live down the street from me say the same thing. I've driven it this low and even lower at one point for 2.5 years now and over 28,000 miles. It's all about how attentive you are when driving, similar to driving a manual vs auto - but harder.

Good work. Wish I went coilovers the first time

Thanks, never too late to switch it up!

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Just backing what everyone else has said. Car is beautiful and pics are excellent. Nicely done all around. :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread