2012 incentives

b_offill

Established Member
Thanks guys. I thought they changed today, but it is through 4/2. They were at 3k cash back.Curious what they will do with the 13s hitting the lots. I'm an hour south of chicago 10thsvt

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks guys. I thought they changed today, but it is through 4/2. They were at 3k cash back.Curious what they will do with the 13s hitting the lots. I'm an hour south of chicago 10thsvt

There have to be great incentives to move the 2012s because the 2013s are hitting the lots. Without a healthy incentive, who is going to buy a 2012 over a 2013?

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
I just bought my 2012 sterling grey Premium GT for 1500 under invoice and 3000 in rebates... came out to 29k

Bought it friday... I really like it... Miss my bullitt though

Dealer told me they had a hard time selling those bullitts and Shelby GT's

Very next day, my car is rolling around in my area...with dealer tags...looked so good too

I know i could of gotten more on traden in :(

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Incentives are a joke, it's the job of the finance manager to F you out of those incentives through up selling and trickery.

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member

Checkout Willowbrook Ford. Ask for Dave Dickey. GREAT guy to deal with

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Incentives are a joke, it's the job of the finance manager to F you out of those incentives through up selling and trickery.

:lol:

Incentives are not a joke, and you have to sign off on a form in finance acknowledging what rebates are being claimed to the sale.

The dealer can't claim these rebates for profit.

SpectorV

Established Member
1000 cash for V6 and 2500 for GT... I purchased a 2012 V6 and got 1500 last month so they dropped the rebate for those oddly enough. I believe the GT went down from 3k to 2500 but not sure.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
im in the market for a new 5.0 F150, rumor is ford is slashing the rebates on those too. Seems crazy to raise vehicle prices with gas as high as it is. :bash:

im starting to think about looking at a dodge ram express :nonono:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
:lol:

Incentives are not a joke, and you have to sign off on a form in finance acknowledging what rebates are being claimed to the sale.

The dealer can't claim these rebates for profit.

I know, I just bought this car, but damn if they didn't try to up sell me. They all so tried to get me to buy into extra warranty for lowered finance fees even when the sales manager quoted me the same finance rate before I stepped foot into the finance manager's office. They will rape you right on the showroom floor if you're not careful. ;-)

b_offill

Established Member
I was planning to build another fox, but the wife wants a nice cruiser. We went out and drove a new 5.0 and am hooked on all around aspect of the car for the money.Just hate to break my rule of not financing toys.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I was planning to build another fox, but the wife wants a nice cruiser. We went out and drove a new 5.0 and am hooked on all around aspect of the car for the money.Just hate to break my rule of not financing toys.
I hear you but the days long and the years are short. As long as your not putting yourself in jeopardy and can swing the payment go for it.
I worked my butt off, the kids are older, I got no CC debt and cars are my hobby. My wife looks real pretty in the passenger seat of our 2012, and Race Red looks nice in my garage. I wish it was a CO Boss but wife wanted a 'vert so we compromised.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
If it helps anyone, local Ford dealer (Longmont Ford) has a "used" 2012 GT for $28.5k. Technically used, but it was purchased in Jan with 10mi, and sold in Mar with 22mi. Guessing someone bought it and hit some financial issues. Good price for what is basically a brand new GT.

6sp, black on black premium, but no nav. Don't have any ties to the dealer, just a good deal I came across today.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
If it helps anyone, local Ford dealer (Longmont Ford) has a "used" 2012 GT for $28.5k. Technically used, but it was purchased in Jan with 10mi, and sold in Mar with 22mi. Guessing someone bought it and hit some financial issues. Good price for what is basically a brand new GT.

6sp, black on black premium, but no nav. Don't have any ties to the dealer, just a good deal I came across today.

Or ~24 quarter mile passes (figuring 1/4mi race and 1/4mi return road trip/pids) and disappointment....

Users who are viewing this thread